What’s your opinion frens? You never disappoint

Saw several things that made me think staged.
No bullet proof glass
No SS within a few feet
No military within a few feet
People behind Trump not hitting the ground, rushing off the bleachers
Allowing a person with a GSW to stand up before a complete medical assessment
Vincent Fuscha in plain sight
No pressure applied to wound with anything
Trump is suppose to be well insulated
🤔

In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

I look at the other building within a few feet of the "shooters" perch, much taller and also direct line of site, these are always looked at and secured--prove me wrong, that proves something

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Another thing...do you think the REAL Trump would be out in the open like that knowing they want to kill him? I doubt it. Probably one of his clones.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

How far into the speech was he? I just watched..boy it sure looks real.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

My deceased shooter husband shot me four times point blank, shot my daughter and then took himself out, so I am ultra familiar with bullets and the damage they can do.

This looks like the real thing to me. Here's a photo of one of the bullets fired at him which looks kinda like a chemtrail, as well as a pic of a bullet hole in the chest of his jacket. Thanl God for bullet proof jackets. I believe this was the real thing. There is also video of military carrying the body of the spectator who lost his life. I don't believe they had a dummy placed in the stands. Then there is the ER physician who tried to help him.

(1) Show this thread