1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

You ever look at somethings and think to yourself or maybe say out loud, I don't believe in those or waste of money, I do not need one?

And then your family gets one and tries it out on you?

I am talking about an electric foot callous and foot scraper.

And I found out why my right foot was hurting, might even have been my foot being infected. But I have Diabetes and foot-care is essential. And lately I have been having a lot of problems with my feet. So much so, my right foot Achilles heel was hurting so badly I could not walk on it. Some days were easier than others.

My son took a pic of my foot, after he did the 'treatment' and my foot looks a lot better, and yet one can see black fissures on my heel. Makes me a bit worried.

Put some triple antibiotic and have been sealing it with Vit. E and aloe.

As a first person looking at my own feet, I could only feel that they hurt, I could not see the fissures.

Ok, so I needed this electronic device. Humbled.

All

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Ok, for those that needed to see it... Gross as it is...

💖We are all God’s children.💖

For foot pain soak feet for at least 20 minutes in any combination of epsom salts, borax, baking soda, sea salt. About a cup total in a basin you feet fit in. Do this as needed, or do it regularly like once or twice a week.

It also helps to rub them yourself over all the sore areas and pinch each toe. Releases trapped chemicals.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

I am stubborn stubborn stubborn. I et up and go!

Getting me to sit still for me, is difficult! hehehe

But yes, I am learning that I must take care of me more literally, physically as well as spiritually!

All a bundle of learning experiences!!!

💛

Just do it.
Quiet time is necessary and so is soaking sore feet. It’s good quiet time to talk with God.

I grew up barefoot and still am daily. I know what my feet look like but so many do not ever look at their feet. Start now!

Only people mentioned by @Anuenue in this post can reply

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

I am! TY!!!💛