1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

You ever look at somethings and think to yourself or maybe say out loud, I don't believe in those or waste of money, I do not need one?

And then your family gets one and tries it out on you?

I am talking about an electric foot callous and foot scraper.

And I found out why my right foot was hurting, might even have been my foot being infected. But I have Diabetes and foot-care is essential. And lately I have been having a lot of problems with my feet. So much so, my right foot Achilles heel was hurting so badly I could not walk on it. Some days were easier than others.

My son took a pic of my foot, after he did the 'treatment' and my foot looks a lot better, and yet one can see black fissures on my heel. Makes me a bit worried.

Put some triple antibiotic and have been sealing it with Vit. E and aloe.

As a first person looking at my own feet, I could only feel that they hurt, I could not see the fissures.

Ok, so I needed this electronic device. Humbled.

All

Ok, for those that needed to see it... Gross as it is...

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Get a real pumice stone and after soaking scrub with the stone. You can use sand paper too but don't wet it. The stone you can wet it. Kerasol is good with softening the feet.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

TY!!! Hard for sensitive feet, but with the electronic one, we got this hopefully under control! Feet feel cleaner and better!💛

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

For foot pain soak feet for at least 20 minutes in any combination of epsom salts, borax, baking soda, sea salt. About a cup total in a basin you feet fit in. Do this as needed, or do it regularly like once or twice a week.

It also helps to rub them yourself over all the sore areas and pinch each toe. Releases trapped chemicals.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

I am stubborn stubborn stubborn. I et up and go!

Getting me to sit still for me, is difficult! hehehe

But yes, I am learning that I must take care of me more literally, physically as well as spiritually!

All a bundle of learning experiences!!!

💛

(1) Show this thread

I spend most of summer barefooted out in the garden... okay, really basically everywhere.

Your feet look much prettier than mine do!

Do as@Royalraven says, a good soak in water and epsom salts should help.

Callouses never bothered me, figured they were there for a reason.

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

My son had a look the other night and said mom we need to do something, so he ordered the foot scraper. And it has already helped because I think I had an infection possibly as my Achilles heel was hurting terribly. It could also have affted the Charlie horses. And so far that pic, is the after, but so far the heel and Tendons back there are not hurting so badly. So if anything, it helped or worked or something. As I have been trying to heal it for weeks now. Here is hoping it is a simple thing to put my feet back on track, but I never believed in these devices before.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

My feet had such thick callouses😊
I could walk bare foot a cross hot pavement, sand anywhere without a problem
The sander was to sand down the cracks haha
Not very attractive when dining with the Corporate bosses 😂
We do the best we can with what we have.
Today my feet are Main-lander feet 😂
Wimpy feet need rubber slippers to walk outside.
I lost my whiteness when I moved to the mainland
😂😂
I love my life
I hope you do to 😍👋

(2) Show this thread

Kris, do you have black seed oil?
Bso and Castor oil might do well.

In response Texas Traveler to her Publication

Black seed oil, I have. Maybe Castor oil too! Not BSo though! TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

That looks more like dirt that has gotten into cracked dried skin. Maybe try soaking your feet in some saltwater solution and use a scrubby on those spots see if that helps.

Not gross. Important to record these things and show them, because maybe someone will have some insight