You ever look at somethings and think to yourself or maybe say out loud, I don't believe in those or waste of money, I do not need one?

And then your family gets one and tries it out on you?

I am talking about an electric foot callous and foot scraper.

And I found out why my right foot was hurting, might even have been my foot being infected. But I have Diabetes and foot-care is essential. And lately I have been having a lot of problems with my feet. So much so, my right foot Achilles heel was hurting so badly I could not walk on it. Some days were easier than others.

My son took a pic of my foot, after he did the 'treatment' and my foot looks a lot better, and yet one can see black fissures on my heel. Makes me a bit worried.

Put some triple antibiotic and have been sealing it with Vit. E and aloe.

As a first person looking at my own feet, I could only feel that they hurt, I could not see the fissures.

Ok, so I needed this electronic device. Humbled.

All

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

I would also have you consider the footwear you use. I went to an orthopeadic surgeon because I just couldn't get comfortable in any of my shoes for extended periods of time and he recommended I get (in my case) neutral arch support shoes at one of those special shoe places. I wound up trying on a pair of Natural Balance sneakers with a neutral arch support and when my feet went into the shoe , it felt like they sighed and said they went to heaven. Since I had gone thru my teen years mostly barefoot, my foot had widened to a EEE width and one foot was a 7 1/2 and the other was an eight. All of which made me realize the majority of shoe stores sell B width shoes so over the years my calouses developed on the sides of my feet and began hurting when I had to wear the narrower width and because I always thought both feet were 7 1/2 size. Also the neutral arch support made a huge difference for me. I now get a size 8 to accommodate the bigger foot. Don't know if this may also play into

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Sara Legvold to his Publication

TY, but I cannot wear arches, they hurt my feet even worse.

But yes, heard a lot of people would need to look at arches to help them! Great advice!!! TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

You might also look into Chlorine dioxide and see if that might also be a consideration for your issue.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Sara Legvold to his Publication

Ok, not heard of this before, I will look into it! TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

I soak my feet in hydrogen peroxide. Any hardened skin sloughs off easily and my feet are soft like a teenager again.

In response Plassstic Man to his Publication

TY!!! Have several things to also try now! TY everyone!!!

(1) Show this thread

God, Family, Country, pure blood https://gab.com/PatriotNina https://truthsocial.com/@patriotNina

Have you tried soaking in epsom salts and baking soda water? They draw out toxins, maybe that too.

In response Nina Patriot to her Publication

I will give it a go and try! TY for the suggestion!!!💛

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In Hawaii I had local feet.
Barefoot 24/7
for 26 years 😊
I bought a palm sander to keep the callous under control 😂
That was moons ago.
Glad they have made improvements
So happy you surrendered, finding something to help you.

You could use a human foot rubber/massager
I Had one once. 😂😂
Until the narcissist traits began to show up 😂
Make everyday great 😍💕

Ok, for those that needed to see it... Gross as it is...

💖We are all God’s children.💖

For foot pain soak feet for at least 20 minutes in any combination of epsom salts, borax, baking soda, sea salt. About a cup total in a basin you feet fit in. Do this as needed, or do it regularly like once or twice a week.

It also helps to rub them yourself over all the sore areas and pinch each toe. Releases trapped chemicals.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Get a real pumice stone and after soaking scrub with the stone. You can use sand paper too but don't wet it. The stone you can wet it. Kerasol is good with softening the feet.

(6) Show this thread