1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

You ever look at somethings and think to yourself or maybe say out loud, I don't believe in those or waste of money, I do not need one?

And then your family gets one and tries it out on you?

I am talking about an electric foot callous and foot scraper.

And I found out why my right foot was hurting, might even have been my foot being infected. But I have Diabetes and foot-care is essential. And lately I have been having a lot of problems with my feet. So much so, my right foot Achilles heel was hurting so badly I could not walk on it. Some days were easier than others.

My son took a pic of my foot, after he did the 'treatment' and my foot looks a lot better, and yet one can see black fissures on my heel. Makes me a bit worried.

Put some triple antibiotic and have been sealing it with Vit. E and aloe.

As a first person looking at my own feet, I could only feel that they hurt, I could not see the fissures.

Ok, so I needed this electronic device. Humbled.

All

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Ok, for those that needed to see it... Gross as it is...

For foot pain soak feet for at least 20 minutes in any combination of epsom salts, borax, baking soda, sea salt. About a cup total in a basin you feet fit in. Do this as needed, or do it regularly like once or twice a week.

It also helps to rub them yourself over all the sore areas and pinch each toe. Releases trapped chemicals.

Only people mentioned by @Anuenue in this post can reply

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

I am stubborn stubborn stubborn. I et up and go!

Getting me to sit still for me, is difficult! hehehe

But yes, I am learning that I must take care of me more literally, physically as well as spiritually!

All a bundle of learning experiences!!!

💛

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Just do it.
Quiet time is necessary and so is soaking sore feet. It’s good quiet time to talk with God.

I grew up barefoot and still am daily. I know what my feet look like but so many do not ever look at their feet. Start now!

(1) Show this thread