Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Robert Wakefield

Call me a bit thick

but when Trump said " Covfefe " !

I took it as Magnets to deflect the 5G radiation

So I have a big magnet in every room of the house !

Is this what he mean`t or can som1 explain what we need to do coherently so we can get the right protection out there and make it viral with memes !

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Table of Elements: CO is for cobalt. V is for vanadium. Fe Fe is two molecules of iron. This is the solution, the antidote to the 5G towers that were really designed to work with the vaccines and essentially hacking beings. And so what he implemented… when he was telling covfefe before he was… so they created, essentially, if I understand it correctly, some sort of magnet that they put at every pole, 5G pole that essentially doesn't allow it to do the hacking that they wanted to do.

https://x.com/RightWingWatch/status/1521880722281222147?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1521880722281222147%7Ctwgr%5E5b475b1d67fb2ce9b3cfd952ea21046efdb55a45%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fboingboing.net%2F2022%2F05%2F04%2Fcovfefe-is-a-chemical-antidote-to-5g-towers-explains-one-of-trumps-very-stable-geniuses.html

In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication

If you build it they will come

very simple thing

my question

thanks info

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

I knew I saw it somewhere, so I did a quick search. Part of an old post of Whip’s that I found on Ti’s channel.

https://t.me/Tironianae/279915

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

But stupid me looked it up and researched it....and I told ppl what it meant and once again my family said "Robin how can someone so smart be so stupid"...word for word.....I keep saying to my family every chance I get"'CAN U HEAR ME NOW",,,,I know mean but I have taken major shit over this.....WORLD CAN U HEAR ME NOW.......xx

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

I feel the effects of WiFi and Cell phones, anything wireless, it does not have to be 5G.

Even if Cell towers have CoVFeFe individual cell phones do not. *IF they do come out with the so termed Quantum Phones perhaps they will have it. But does it work ? Only someone who can feel the pain from them can tell you for sure.
I did a little research on CoVFeFe, and found an American Manufacturer, as to what form or how to buy and at what cost I have no idea.
"Iron Cobalt Vanadium Alloy Synonyms
Cobalt vanadium stainless steel, Hiperco 50, Hiperco50, Hiperco 50A, Wrought Iron-Cobalt High Magnetic Saturation Alloy, UNS. R30005, K926501, 1J22, Permendur 49, Supermendur, 2V-Permendur, 49Fe-49Co-2V, Vanadium Permendur, Permendur 2V, N690CO, N690, FeCoV, CoVFe, CoVFeFe, VCoFe, FeVCo, VACODUR 50, VACOFLUX 48, VACOFLUX 50, Vicalloy"
https://www.americanelements.com/iron-cobalt-vanadium-alloy

(4) Show this thread

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

You just need copper and quartz
I also use pyramids to emit my own energy to deflect more

explain to me so I can make a meme

Picture Image

Just trying to keep us all safe

(1) Show this thread