Call me a bit thick

but when Trump said " Covfefe " !

I took it as Magnets to deflect the 5G radiation

So I have a big magnet in every room of the house !

Is this what he mean`t or can som1 explain what we need to do coherently so we can get the right protection out there and make it viral with memes !

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

I knew I saw it somewhere, so I did a quick search. Part of an old post of Whip’s that I found on Ti’s channel.

https://t.me/Tironianae/279915

But stupid me looked it up and researched it....and I told ppl what it meant and once again my family said "Robin how can someone so smart be so stupid"...word for word.....I keep saying to my family every chance I get"'CAN U HEAR ME NOW",,,,I know mean but I have taken major shit over this.....WORLD CAN U HEAR ME NOW.......xx

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Robino in this post can reply

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Robin Oxman to her Publication

Damn straight!

You are taking not only arrows for them…
But some punches FROM THEM too!

I am in the foxhole with you.

Been told to shut up by family, canceled by family, ridiculed by family to the point that I don’t know if I want to be around them after this over & done. After they wake up, (IF THEY DO), I am looking for peace, and fellowship with souls aiming higher. I will leave them to mature at their own speed. I am physically ill from decades upon decades of never being heard. Family I have decided, is not necessarily blood relatives.

The last 4 years were not the beginning or the cause, but they did bring it to a torturous head.