Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

Aloha
I had one that was so cruel,too.
For "better or worse" is a horrible to do to anyone.
Til death do you part.
The words of satan I am now sure of.
Good Luck with whatever you do.
Stay safe
protect the children from this Narcissist
Narcissist Are employees of satan imo

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @arba in this post can reply

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response arba happihr to her Publication

i am convinced of it too. i've seen his eyes go black many times. in a recent written journal release experience, i realized evil/this matrix used him to "imprison" me - dim my light - keep me quiet and in isolation. i am trying hard to get out - it's a matter of finding affordable housing. i talk about it openly on my coffee page. i'm on housing lists. i have a fundraiser. trying to increase my income to get there (the coffee site was one idea). i've spoken with 2 attorney's - in my state i can't even take out a restraining order. unless it's documented physical and/or sexual, i am on my own. i have ample documentation of his rages - but a judge doesn't have to consider that. the counselor i am seeing for PTSD went through similar here and the judge declined her evidence of narc abuse. the whole SYSTEM is narcissistic.

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Oh I agree.
Narcissists and all abusers are working for Satan, whether they know it or not!