Only people mentioned by @Victoria1144 in this post can reply

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Oh phooey, I wish I wasn't reminded of certain things in my past.
My first marriage lasted a little more than 2 years.
My husband was so abusive, that I wound up feeling that I had to ask permission to go to the bathroom. I was changed beyond recognition, even to myself.
Thank God I got away from him.
My lawyer had to extract my whole story from me, like pulling teeth, because I was so humiliated.
Then she told me that I was lucky to have survived.
I guess our experiences may help us begin to understand what MKULTRA and other victims are up against.
Compassion.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Every Time to her Publication

i am so sorry you went through that hell - and happy/relieved you got out. it inspires me to keep going. and yes you do get changed - i was crying about just that very thing today. i want ME back - i want this exhausted traumatized apathetic angry emotional wreck that i became healed and released. i'm tired of being frozen. i'm tired of feeling trapped. i'm tired of asking for help. i'm tired of knowing this comes down to money. i hope the plan changes quickly so housing can become affordable again! i've been putting my request out there for alternative housing - MIL units, extra home on property not being used - talking to people - sharing my story - saying i am needing a break. someone who SEE ME where i am and can help me and my girl. i keep talking about it because so many of us go through this here. took me years - but i finally woke up to the horrible choice i made and what it did to me. as one friend said there are humans and demons here.

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Aloha
I had one that was so cruel,too.
For "better or worse" is a horrible to do to anyone.
Til death do you part.
The words of satan I am now sure of.
Good Luck with whatever you do.
Stay safe
protect the children from this Narcissist
Narcissist Are employees of satan imo

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Oh I agree.
Narcissists and all abusers are working for Satan, whether they know it or not!

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response arba happihr to her Publication

i am convinced of it too. i've seen his eyes go black many times. in a recent written journal release experience, i realized evil/this matrix used him to "imprison" me - dim my light - keep me quiet and in isolation. i am trying hard to get out - it's a matter of finding affordable housing. i talk about it openly on my coffee page. i'm on housing lists. i have a fundraiser. trying to increase my income to get there (the coffee site was one idea). i've spoken with 2 attorney's - in my state i can't even take out a restraining order. unless it's documented physical and/or sexual, i am on my own. i have ample documentation of his rages - but a judge doesn't have to consider that. the counselor i am seeing for PTSD went through similar here and the judge declined her evidence of narc abuse. the whole SYSTEM is narcissistic.

(2) Show this thread