Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs šŸ˜¬šŸ¤£

Wake the fuck up please...this "Biden" bullshit filling my timeline...

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I know, it just makes me want to scream! This person is NOT Biden. So why all the worry about who will replace him? The debate was to show how bad Bye-Done was as compared to Trump. So if [they] remove Bye-Done, they are not removing the real Biden. The next thing will be, IMO to run a fake Big Mike or a fake Killary. No matter who [they] run will not matter. The actor playing the role of Biden is doing a great acting job however. šŸ˜‰ šŸŽ¬

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Iā€™m not worried about which central casting member will be placed center stage. I am enjoying seeing those who still slumber start showing interest in who runs this nation after they watched the debate! I think we will see a new wave of people being red-pilled.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Absolutely šŸ’Æ šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

Only people mentioned by @Royalraven in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Royal Raven, click on at the bottom under it