Wake the fuck up please...this "Biden" bullshit filling my timeline...

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Iā€™m what??? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs šŸ˜¬šŸ¤£

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Yup, dude wearing a Joe Biden mask šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤£

Only in this clown world.

Glad you and I have escaped the matrix, Raven.

šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

I know, it just makes me want to scream! This person is NOT Biden. So why all the worry about who will replace him? The debate was to show how bad Bye-Done was as compared to Trump. So if [they] remove Bye-Done, they are not removing the real Biden. The next thing will be, IMO to run a fake Big Mike or a fake Killary. No matter who [they] run will not matter. The actor playing the role of Biden is doing a great acting job however. šŸ˜‰ šŸŽ¬

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Iā€™m not worried about which central casting member will be placed center stage. I am enjoying seeing those who still slumber start showing interest in who runs this nation after they watched the debate! I think we will see a new wave of people being red-pilled.

(1) Show this thread

šŸ”¶AND WE KNOWšŸ”¶

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs šŸ˜¬šŸ¤£

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

I own this one now, Urban. Thanks šŸ˜

(2) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

HE WILL AUTOMATICALLY VOTE DEMOCRAT