My Dear Anon Fam'

Just letting you know that if I'm not around much (or at all) the reason is because for months now I've been having A Lot of PC problems, and I'm unable to do any thing aboutπŸ˜”, complicated admin issue it seems. the latest issue now is All my Bookmarks have just gone😟 empty!
Unfortunately contact with my 'PC expert son' is not always very easy, so all I can do now is take it day by day and see if he gets bk to me with some help before it's too late.

I'm preying that I don't lose contact with my best friends at AUπŸ’–.

Love ya all dearly...πŸ˜­πŸ™
kat~

Only people mentioned by @sKy3s1119 in this post can reply

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication

I pray everything works out for you.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈWe love you too, ~sky~ kat
@sky3s1119. I hope you get it figured out.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Excited to start over! WWG1WGAWW !!! One day I want to wake up and find myself living in the..... UNITED STATES OF "NORTH" AMERICA

Have you tried logging out of AU, deleting cookies and cache and then rebooting your computer? Then log back in it's worth a try

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response PAPA CADDI to his Publication

Thank you Papa C

Well, I seriously know next to nothing techy, and the problems seemed to start shortly after I kept getting notices from windows about 'Low disk space/can't install updates'.., now Firefox can't either, unfortunately I'm totally unable to get into admin (complicated stuff my son did moving everything over from an old lap top to this desk top yrs ago) so I'm unable to even attempt to allow widows or Firefox to install any updates.

But on the up side, I have got my bookmrks bkπŸ˜€, having shut down/turned off and waited for the pc to cool down (it over hearts vry vry quickly).

(1) Show this thread