Please pray for my friend that is a Christian his older son hung himself at his home. He was bad on drugs.

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Oh, geez. What an unpleasant news to read. I just made a prayer for the father who will be going through a very hard time. I prayed for his grief and his loss.

In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication

Ty fren. It is truly horrific. He is a really nice guy, his dad.

(1) Show this thread

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❀️ and Gma of several ❀️ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… TRUMP WON!!

This is absolutely horrible! I was engaged to a guy that hung himself and his Mother found him. She never recovered from finding him. I will pray for your friend, his family and you. I'm so sorry for your loss. πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

TY. I still can't believe it That is horror story stuff. SO cold to do to a parent.

(1) Show this thread

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

Pray this father not loose his way. We don't know the heart condition of his son towards God and it's quite possible he will make the first resurrection .. raised up that very same day and reunited with his father if the father weathers this attack on his faith.

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

He is deeply grounded in Jesus, so I also pray for our brother in Christ. I hope he did.

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ™

Oh dear God! Prayers up for all.

In response Paula Hardin to her Publication

He was in his mid thirties, was clean, met someone who was not, got back into hard drugs. His poor father found him like that IN his driveway.

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

πŸ™ Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over the father who lost his oldest son to suicide. Surround him and the entire family with love and support as the grieve this tragic passing. Strengthen their faith in You. In Your Precious and Mighty Son, Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, Amen.

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

πŸ™Prayers for You and prayers for that family. πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

Really sad for my friend. And sad to see addiction take lives. He had many good qualities, and leaves behind four boys.

(1) Show this thread

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

But, but, but, the border is secure according to Mayorkis πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

In response Bob Enslow to his Publication

That thing is a demon.

(1) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

God bless you Steph

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Sooo sorry, I have lost freinds but it’s usually eating a gun

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

So brutal. Just so horrible. Like you have lost folks to that.

(1) Show this thread

Excited to start over! WWG1WGAWW !!! One day I want to wake up and find myself living in the..... UNITED STATES OF "NORTH" AMERICA

So so sorry to hear this Stephanie. Praying for all of you. These are very hard times. The younger generation is feeling no hope πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’”

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Praying for your friend and his family. I can't imagine.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ˜’πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

They were supposed to go fishing went to check when he saw his truck.....hat down looked at him and realized he was gone and left a note. I have heard of a lot of fkd up shit but that is just so fookin horrible.

(1) Show this thread