I'm Retiring in 17 days (that is just a coincidence) I'm excited. I have worked hard for this! Anyone ever have to sign up for Medicare, what a mess that is!

Only people mentioned by @kathy273273 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

Good luck on your new endeavors,
Thanks, I have been in the medical field for 40 years, it's wearing me down, time to do something different, and out of the work force.

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

Proud of you and very happy for you. Don’t let people dim your light. Shine bright sister.

(2) Show this thread

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

Congrats on your new found freedom! I'm hoping to opt out of that, if possible. Just going to have accident type coverage, if possible. I am experiencing how they treat my parents, and then taking them to treatments to heal. Frustrating. Wishing the best for you.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication

Thank you and the same to you!

(1) Show this thread

Follower of Jesus, Retired teacher, Trump supporter, Grandmother, Wife, Sister, Daughter, Peacemaker No DMs.

Yip, They charge me for Medicare & with my supplemental insurance I’m paying more than just my TRS retirement insurance was.

However, I am enjoying retirement!😄

In response LoneStar Woman to her Publication

I'm looking forward to it!

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

It is a mess. I decided I was not going to do it; it does not cover anything I would want, anyway.
God is the Best Insurance! God has always covered me when I needed it most, in the most astonishing ways! Near as I can tell, the whole medicare/medicaid system is a rothschild scam.

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Our area has medical "spas", they offer treatments of the old school, non-toxic. The future of healing is available, but not fully because most are priced out. I want to learn.

(1) Show this thread

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Congratulation!
I retired in Jan.

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

Thank you, are you enjoying it?

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

They forced me to take Medicare (3 months before, I think) turning 65. So my very good insurance became my secondary & Medicare became my Primary. Then you end up paying for both insurance to cover ???? & if your income increases they charge you more for you Medicare Insurance. Circle!!!!

I have been accused of being a negative person for stating facts....

In response connie wright to her Publication

Ford forced every retired employee onto medicare and stopped the good insurance we had thru them. Even though we were promised health insurance as part of our retirement package after 30 years of service. They then gave us$1800 a year to pay for our own insurance (medicare/supplement plan, dental, hearing, etc.). The amount has not changed in the last 20 years even though the cost of insurance has risen quite a bit.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response connie wright to her Publication

It is quite the set up for sure. Every year the rates go up even if you barely use the Medicare. You have to have a supplement because Medicare pays for very little. You have to sign up for Part D prescription coverage even if you don't need it. If you wait until later, part D costs more. Social Security is a scam too. If you work to have extra money they make an income "adjustment" to your benefit. If you get a COLA ( cost of living adjustment) then of course that counts, and taxes have to be paid on that addional income. The COLA is quite small, no way it keeps up with inflation. Around maybe $100 a month or less. Part D costs rise annually as well. It can be quite confusing with all the plans, so it is best to meet with someone who can walk you through it. 🙄

(4) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Congrats! I am still working in the rat race

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Hang in there!

(1) Show this thread