I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

I'm Retiring in 17 days (that is just a coincidence) I'm excited. I have worked hard for this! Anyone ever have to sign up for Medicare, what a mess that is!

They forced me to take Medicare (3 months before, I think) turning 65. So my very good insurance became my secondary & Medicare became my Primary. Then you end up paying for both insurance to cover ???? & if your income increases they charge you more for you Medicare Insurance. Circle!!!!

I have been accused of being a negative person for stating facts....

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @cowri in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response connie wright to her Publication

It is quite the set up for sure. Every year the rates go up even if you barely use the Medicare. You have to have a supplement because Medicare pays for very little. You have to sign up for Part D prescription coverage even if you don't need it. If you wait until later, part D costs more. Social Security is a scam too. If you work to have extra money they make an income "adjustment" to your benefit. If you get a COLA ( cost of living adjustment) then of course that counts, and taxes have to be paid on that addional income. The COLA is quite small, no way it keeps up with inflation. Around maybe $100 a month or less. Part D costs rise annually as well. It can be quite confusing with all the plans, so it is best to meet with someone who can walk you through it. 🙄

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

I have RHCAP - so what this means is - my husband worked in corp. this company had a plan similar to a 401 (recap) (he had a 401 also) in both cases it was invested...the company matched this as well. what a RHCAP does it pays for my premiums...under this insurance policy does it pays for C & D....I only pay A & B of Medicare....I get blood work done once a year around $400.....I am healthy...I ended up paying this $400 + my Medicare insurance...I complained to my insurance company....so they now charge me very little...it is the principle...I'm fine but others aren't...I was just explaining how medicare works....

(1) Show this thread

Ford forced every retired employee onto medicare and stopped the good insurance we had thru them. Even though we were promised health insurance as part of our retirement package after 30 years of service. They then gave us$1800 a year to pay for our own insurance (medicare/supplement plan, dental, hearing, etc.). The amount has not changed in the last 20 years even though the cost of insurance has risen quite a bit.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Lynn Tapper to her Publication

You know the strange part is 'we are not allowed to file FULL Social Security until age 66...then they increased it to 67 now I have no clue what age it is....I filed Social Security at 62....why???? didn't need it but why not...here to tell you why not....you lose thousands a month doing that....

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Yes! All designed to drain one, I cannot wait for Trump to return and this set straight! God bless the people!!!

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Not negative i see it already!