Mind war really is brutal. It is a mistake to compare keyboard warriors to professional military doing awful jobs of infiltration or clearance. The tasks are different, the contexts are different, the resources are different. As an "agent of light" your greatest power is not obeying the orders of the wicked; and then withstanding the disapproval and persecution that results. There is no quitting, no discharge, no fallback; ordinary civilian society with a digital militia is the last bastion, after which everything is overrun. PTSD from watching eugenic genocide is just as much trauma as any other kind, and doesn't deserve some special approval or denial. Anons are making choices to continue while in psychological agony in an analogous way to those made on special forces training courses, but there's no instructor to give you feedback or pass certificate to say you won't need to do it again. That's the spiritual aspect, and in some ways is more severe than in formal military.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

God, Family, Country avid reader, lover of red pandas, cats and dachshunds, veteran

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

And those who come from both sides (former military - now keyboard) have their own unique view that makes it imperative to BE here, yet find dealing with all they have seen or suspect to be their own trauma. I think the number of former military who "get it" in whatever way speaks to the fact that it is hard not to start questioning once you run up against something that doesn't compute. That sends you down the rabbit hole. That leads you into the spiritual and physical REAL war.

Then again, every one of us comes from some form of life "traumas" that have made us who we are. Martin - you have such a gift with words and use this gift well!

Only followers of this user (@Fight_for_Life) can see their posts

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Not everyone is equipped to endure a war of this magnitude for so long...

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Thanks

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Take breaks, recharge and pray.

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🫡

KeK

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

A truer statement, than most care to understand. It is relentless. Some days are so much more difficult, than others. Faith and hope are absolutely necessary. So many fell off the course, it was to heavy. Well said Martin, you always string the words together, perfectly. 🙏

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

Having been in the military, you are correct - it’s different. But, no less challenging. I was thinking the other day that this psy war has been going on longer than WW1 and WW2, but then again, not as long (to some, civilians especially) as Vietnam, Afghanistan and other conflicts (such as within Iran to gain their freedom back). We are in the weeds, but there has been huge progress! I think we’re very close to that tipping point. 🙏🏻❤️. So, we need to be ready to be there for that.

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Well said Martin! 🙏🏻🫶❤️