Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

❤️❤️❤️ this and I believe

ive got a gallon size bottle of Grey Poupon worth of faith!! 🙏 ❤️ gogod!

#FightForTrump #DigitalSoldier TheGreatAwakening #WWG1WGA #AmericaFirst

i believe 🙏🏼

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

one of my favorites. i have two mustard seed necklaces handed down from my mom & grandmother.

God-loving American Patriot living abroad. All about the children. HOLD THE DAM LINE! The Best is Yet to Come!

Amen. 'Walk by faith and not by sight'

They will not be able to walk down the streets.

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

One Day At A Time, for 30 years...
This Faith has seved me well.

#HoldTheLine

#ThePeoplesBridge

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

i believe. thank you for all you do. you are an inspiration to everyone. how many ppl lost in their thoughts on the way to work or school, see your signs and it made them think. you planted the seed, and YHWH works on their heart. its a beautiful collaboration. keep being you. the world needs the shine. blessings patriot. 👏👏🙏❤️💃

(4) Show this thread

Amen

Jesus saved me. Love my God, Family, and Flag. Researcher. It’s time to rid our great country of the evil.❤️🙏

It's time! Lord, guide our journey. ❤️🙏🏻

seeds!! 🥰🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

🙏😇

I got a lot to say! You can interact with my blog, see my books and art.

the size of a mustard seed

Faith Fosters And Maintains Our Soul.

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

In response Diane Labrecque to her Publication

TRUE. Patience in the midst of great trials is one of the greatest indicators of maturity in the spiritual life.

(1) Show this thread

I was hoping for and Esther's escape, an Abigail's abolition, a David's deliverance, a Peter's promotion. I was hoping for a Rizpah's rescue, a Joseph's justification, I was hoping for the One who wrote the Law to be the Law against my adversary. please pray for this for me.

Christian..#GodWins #Q #WWG1WGA #KAG committed to the Love of my life.. here for fellowship with other God fearing Freedom Loving Patriots

that's enough.FAITH to move a MOUNTAIN.....imagine what FAITH the size of an apple can move....😇🙏😉

Married ,Patriot, Hoosier, I stand for the Flag ....WWG1WGA #QUnity

In response Grandma Jenn to her Publication

The Man with the Faith to Move Mountains Carries a Pic-Axe

(1) Show this thread

my faith is certainly there but my family will hardly speak to me; they think I need counseling...how long are we supposed to go on like this?

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

In response Miss Myrna to her Publication

If I may be so bold.. Donna, you are completely sane. You are exactly where you have chosen to be at this period of time. You can lead a horse to water, but ya can not force them to drink. When you are around family, center yourself, if they bring it up..say, I know you don't see things as I do. I respect your differences, please respect mine. if they persist, just gently say, there is an awful lot of information on the information highway. I got my information from research and it's my truth. You will need to find your own truth also. Smile and tell
'em ya love 'em Peace & love

(1) Show this thread

in a world full of 🐑, be the 🦬. move forward even if it means taking the stairs. music is life. excuse us while we sing to the sky tøp.

amen! and sidenote...i just need you to know how much i appreciate you. i hope you aren't really a ghost 😉bc i would sure like to shake your hand one day if given the opportunity. God bless!

Faith, Family, Freedom - the Truth Will Prevail - GOD WINS

Amen!

I need a miracle, that GOD would call off my husband's divorce hearing.

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response KristinaL Allen to her Publication

Are you in a 50/50 state like CT or a divorce state like NY where the burden is on the highest earner?

(1) Show this thread

Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things unseen. - Hebrews 11:1

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

And UNITED, we have the collective force of billions of mustard seeds!
And we will never quit until all is exposed

“But everything exposed by the light becomes visible—and everything that is illuminated becomes a light" - Ephesians 5:13

#GodWins#FightForTrump

Why do you people always look at the size? Do you not understand how stong the mustard seed is? The seed will grow even in desert like conditions. https://www.hunker.com/13429114/mustard-tree-facts

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

This is true

books, painting, walks in nature

@ghostezra> mosterdseeds are coming always in great numbers❤️❤️❤️😍😍👍👍👍🍿🍿🍿🎯

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Is there a script for the vote to convict?
The apostles said to the Lord, "Increase our faith!" Luke 17:5 🙏

California Patriot! Trump 2020🇺🇸 Save the children! Digital soldier! Jaun O Savin!

In response dianne 3700 to her Publication

I have heard that too. If people do not wake up when this happens, then what? I also heard this show could continue on more year. In gods time, not ours. Lord help us all-- awake or not.

In response dianne 3700 to her Publication

i dont think so. The theme of this show is still winning. Something better change soon in this movie because there is about 100 million awake at least and over 323 million guns. im seeing some dead actors

(2) Show this thread

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❤ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga 🇺🇸

Christian..#GodWins #Q #WWG1WGA #KAG committed to the Love of my life.. here for fellowship with other God fearing Freedom Loving Patriots

In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication

LOVE IT...because it's TRUE...AMEN

(1) Show this thread

Lover of God, family and friends! I love my POTUS and I'm holding the line for him. Messenger & Digital Soldier to help waken the masses🇺🇸

Just that little of faith, is not to hard for God to ask for! I trust and believe with everything in me. Thanks for this reminder, Ghost! ❤️🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸🕊