You just need a tiny amount of faith here.

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

i believe. thank you for all you do. you are an inspiration to everyone. how many ppl lost in their thoughts on the way to work or school, see your signs and it made them think. you planted the seed, and YHWH works on their heart. its a beautiful collaboration. keep being you. the world needs the shine. blessings patriot. 👏👏🙏❤️💃

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

We are Holding the LINE - Looking for Justice I have to admit. It's been a long 20+ years for me also.

Deuteragonists to the left of me. Tritagonists to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you. ...the middle changes everything.

Thankful for all the beacons shining bright, may we never feel alone again, and for those which light the way out if the darkness allowing so many more to follow to the light. ♡