Dad to 4, 1 in Heaven, Baylor Grad, Messianic * Pilot #JesusIsTheSonOfGod * #LifeBeginsAtConception #NoOneIsAboveTheLaw #StandAgainstEvil

Barack Obama Admits he was born in Kenya Speech - YouTube

Barack Obama speeking to a small audience where he admits that he was born in Kenya, and he Misleads and Deceives the public to maintain his power!

In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ol_cowboy in this post can reply

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

The first time he ran, I told a group of people at a party, “I believe if he is elected, he will prove to be the most corrupt President we have ever had”… left them all a bit speechless as I was a lone dissenter in the room. His whole campaign began with deception and lies. I never understood how others refused to see how creepy he was.

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Spear Header3 to her Publication

I knew he was a Red Communist the minute I first saw him on TV & knew we were in big trouble, then later learned he also was a Radical Islamist (proven by his ring, first exposed by WND.com), but I had NO IDEA how truly EVIL he was. That wasn't even the tip of the iceberg EVIL that constituted Barack Hussein Obama aka Barry Soetoro aka Bathhouse Barry the Traitor, Fascist, Marxist, Communist, Islamonazi, Satanist, Pedo Child Trafficker Pervert & worse.

During BHO's reign I stumbled across a blog post I discerned as true stating we should thank US Generals & Admirals who saved our bacon and deep-sixed or otherwise destroyed 3 nukes BHO somehow got out of secured storage and/or ordered used against the American People. Later we learned about Project Pelican/Club-K missiles and even plans to nuke a US City from Juan O'Savin...not to mention Hawaii missile alerts.

We are soon going to learn that every form of EVIL in existence we can think of was rolled up into this one Demon

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

He also refers to "Michelle" as Michael on at LEAST 2 seperate occasions.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I distinctly remember the meeting in the Rose Garden when he said "MIchael"

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

He said "Michael and I" in an outdoor speech to Military Brass if I remember right. That video's out there. I'd look for it, but his image makes me puke.

He must have thought that stunt was funny.
Of course there probably later came a day when Admirals and JAGs took the funny out of it.

(2) Show this thread

If true...his whole illegal presidency should be wiped out...every EO...every piece of legislation AND then tried for treason along with his husband and all the other followers of this POS.

In response Sher Patriot to her Publication

DEVOLUTION, Military Occupation and Continuity of Government following Laws of Warfare are very important. Unwinding everything strategically and carefully to maintain the public peace and restore the Republic is paramount. Very confident BHO and his EVIL counterparts were dealt with, and that we are watching somewhat of a movie as part of Continuity Of Government to make sure society doesn't fall into chaos. There is no force more powerful on our Planet then the US Military, and they and President & CIC Trump are doing everything brilliantly - 5D Chess. Have faith in our Military, President & CIC Trump and his Team of Patriots. When this is over, it will be like...

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

His presidency should then be null and void, any executive orders erased, and he should be arrested.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

"fraud vitiates everything"
98 US 61 Supreme Court 1878
United States v. Throckmorton.

Not a darn thing they can do to change that 1878 precedent. Even accepted in their kangaroo courts since they were first imposed.
Thing is, this thing so big (all the Frauds) it gotta be unwound slowly, carefully, to keep society from fracturing more, and in fact, done right, it will bring society back together and unified like never before. Trust The Plan.

DEVOLUTION

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

It will be.

(2) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

When it's all over Obummer will try to claim his citizenship from Kenya!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

tiktok...wait for it....wait for it......

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Fight_for_Life) can see their posts