Dad to 4, 1 in Heaven, Baylor Grad, Messianic * Pilot #JesusIsTheSonOfGod * #LifeBeginsAtConception #NoOneIsAboveTheLaw #StandAgainstEvil

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication
Barack Obama Admits he was born in Kenya Speech - YouTube

Barack Obama speeking to a small audience where he admits that he was born in Kenya, and he Misleads and Deceives the public to maintain his power!

The first time he ran, I told a group of people at a party, “I believe if he is elected, he will prove to be the most corrupt President we have ever had”… left them all a bit speechless as I was a lone dissenter in the room. His whole campaign began with deception and lies. I never understood how others refused to see how creepy he was.

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Spearheader3 in this post can reply

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Spear Header3 to her Publication

I knew he was a Red Communist the minute I first saw him on TV & knew we were in big trouble, then later learned he also was a Radical Islamist (proven by his ring, first exposed by WND.com), but I had NO IDEA how truly EVIL he was. That wasn't even the tip of the iceberg EVIL that constituted Barack Hussein Obama aka Barry Soetoro aka Bathhouse Barry the Traitor, Fascist, Marxist, Communist, Islamonazi, Satanist, Pedo Child Trafficker Pervert & worse.

During BHO's reign I stumbled across a blog post I discerned as true stating we should thank US Generals & Admirals who saved our bacon and deep-sixed or otherwise destroyed 3 nukes BHO somehow got out of secured storage and/or ordered used against the American People. Later we learned about Project Pelican/Club-K missiles and even plans to nuke a US City from Juan O'Savin...not to mention Hawaii missile alerts.

We are soon going to learn that every form of EVIL in existence we can think of was rolled up into this one Demon

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

Yep, yep, yep 👍!!!! Garrison captured it years ago in his cartoon! Agree 200% ‼️👊🏻

(1) Show this thread