Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Laura -VS to her Publication

Exactly, I do not believe there is any illness that is "long covid." That is a made up term, IMO that was a cover up for "vaccine" injury. The truth is, IMO, that since the "vaccine" is most likely a bioweapon, the long term effects called "long covid" is actually bioweapon poisoning.

Yup. Just like all the people who supposedly died in hospital from "Covid Pneumonia"! Nothing more than lungs filling with fluid after kidney failure from Remdesivir!! Slap a CV-related diagnosis on it so drs won't be blamed. 🤬🤬🤬

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LO_Patriot in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response LO_ Patriot to her Publication

Exactly. 💯 IMO most were ill from the flu, since flu cases dropped dramatically. Then remdesivir and ventilators killed them. The really evil thing is they were paid to kill patients. As a nurse I took an oath to do no harm. I retired at 50 years in 2020, wanting no part of the fiasco.