🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

❌ SOMETHING QUITE HUGE IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN: MARTIAL LAW, MILITARY TRIBUNALS OR BOTH? EXPLORING THE DRASTIC MEASURES OF MARTIAL LAW AND THE NECESSITY OF MILITARY TRIBUNALS

- IT'S TIME ⏰

https://t.me/MrPool_Q ✅ 6.6 @ 12:40

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

Trustn Believe 🌟 FF 🚩MAJOR SCARE EVENT ON THE JABBED.

🚨🚨 ALERT: THE SCHUMANN HAS EXPLODED!

INCOMING FALLOUT !!!
FALSE FLAGS EN ROUTE !!!

🚩MAJOR SCARE EVENT ON THE JABBED.

🚩 48 HOURS

https://x.com/TheChiefNerd/status/1798421056941601194

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

hmmmmmm.....id have to investigate this.

sharon 🌟 CDC is going down!

EXPOSING the whole PLANDEMIC…. it’s only beginning. Congress is going after FAUCI, NIH, CDC, THE FAKE WUHAN STORY…. AND DIRECT WHISTLEBLOWERS FROM NIH /CDC (REDFIELD) AND HIDDEN VIDEO AND AUDIO WILL COME OUT….

Things are going to pick up speed in a compact storyline in the next months. 🔥🔥🔥

" OVERWHELMING PROOF that the COVID-19 Plandemic was officially planned out and executed by the U.S. Federal Government (and other state actors)." – The Burning Platform

💥 ALL vaccines are UNNECESSARY!

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IAMChristlight in this post can reply

Dad to 4, 1 in Heaven, Baylor Grad, Messianic * Pilot #JesusIsTheSonOfGod * #LifeBeginsAtConception #NoOneIsAboveTheLaw #StandAgainstEvil

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication

Although it does contain language upholding the principle of medical informed consent there is no "Article 6, Section 3" in the Nuremberg Code.

(1) Show this thread

Big Pharma makes Big $$$$$$$$$$ off of the people they poison.