🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

❌ SOMETHING QUITE HUGE IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN: MARTIAL LAW, MILITARY TRIBUNALS OR BOTH? EXPLORING THE DRASTIC MEASURES OF MARTIAL LAW AND THE NECESSITY OF MILITARY TRIBUNALS

- IT'S TIME ⏰

https://t.me/MrPool_Q ✅ 6.6 @ 12:40

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Trustn Believe 🌟 FF 🚩MAJOR SCARE EVENT ON THE JABBED.

🚨🚨 ALERT: THE SCHUMANN HAS EXPLODED!

INCOMING FALLOUT !!!
FALSE FLAGS EN ROUTE !!!

🚩MAJOR SCARE EVENT ON THE JABBED.

🚩 48 HOURS

https://x.com/TheChiefNerd/status/1798421056941601194

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IAMChristlight in this post can reply

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

What's making you think the scare event is about the jab?

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Sheila E** to her Publication

Sheila E. 🌟

(1) Show this thread

🙏 Praying the best part of the post 2020 era is that the time of blind faith and trust in people who carry titles and have letters after their name is finished! Discernment, intuition and critical thinking is NOW compulsory.

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

there are many of the evil ones that are on another level of super intelligence.. I have met about 3 super next level brilliant persons[non evil]it is so obvious that they are not your avg.
human--I wonder what their response was to the start of the jab scam-did that cause them to be avg.

(1) Show this thread

hmmmmmm.....id have to investigate this.

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

sharon 🌟 CDC is going down!

EXPOSING the whole PLANDEMIC…. it’s only beginning. Congress is going after FAUCI, NIH, CDC, THE FAKE WUHAN STORY…. AND DIRECT WHISTLEBLOWERS FROM NIH /CDC (REDFIELD) AND HIDDEN VIDEO AND AUDIO WILL COME OUT….

Things are going to pick up speed in a compact storyline in the next months. 🔥🔥🔥

" OVERWHELMING PROOF that the COVID-19 Plandemic was officially planned out and executed by the U.S. Federal Government (and other state actors)." – The Burning Platform

💥 ALL vaccines are UNNECESSARY!

(1) Show this thread

Robert Redfield is a liar.

Hi Margical One,
Is the Schuman Resonance Explosion the reason I am so sick and in so much pain?

In response Every Time to her Publication

Every Time 🌟 HANG IN THERE❗

💥⚡️SCHUMANN BLASTING OFF THE CHARTS‼️💥
1:10 PM EST, 6/6/24 💚💙

Much love dear ❤️ 🕊️

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Every Time to her Publication

Have U tried Ivermectin, It Realy Works for Me been using It almost everyday sence 2021 its helped me alot, I just use the Horsy Apple Paste
Get at tractor Supply Or i Just Ordered from amozon 6 tubes for $45

(2) Show this thread

MAKES IT FOR A WEEK? A MONTH, MY ASS, IT MAKES THEM FOR LIFE!

In response Mark Strauss to his Publication

Sounds like Robert Redfield says our bodies make the spike protein when we get infected but he knows not how much we make, so he put the 'protein' in the 'vaccine' so he knows how much we get.

(1) Show this thread