๐ŸŒŸSpirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ I Love Jesus Christ, family, ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ Friends ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ ๐ŸŒŸRe-igniting light Within.

โŒ SOMETHING QUITE HUGE IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN: MARTIAL LAW, MILITARY TRIBUNALS OR BOTH? EXPLORING THE DRASTIC MEASURES OF MARTIAL LAW AND THE NECESSITY OF MILITARY TRIBUNALS

- IT'S TIME โฐ

https://t.me/MrPool_Q โœ… 6.6 @ 12:40

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

๐ŸŒŸSpirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ I Love Jesus Christ, family, ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ Friends ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ ๐ŸŒŸRe-igniting light Within.

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

Trustn Believe ๐ŸŒŸ FF ๐ŸšฉMAJOR SCARE EVENT ON THE JABBED.

๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ ALERT: THE SCHUMANN HAS EXPLODED!

INCOMING FALLOUT !!!
FALSE FLAGS EN ROUTE !!!

๐ŸšฉMAJOR SCARE EVENT ON THE JABBED.

๐Ÿšฉ 48 HOURS

https://x.com/TheChiefNerd/status/1798421056941601194

Only people mentioned by @memyselfi in this post can reply

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

sharon ๐ŸŒŸ CDC is going down!

EXPOSING the whole PLANDEMICโ€ฆ. itโ€™s only beginning. Congress is going after FAUCI, NIH, CDC, THE FAKE WUHAN STORYโ€ฆ. AND DIRECT WHISTLEBLOWERS FROM NIH /CDC (REDFIELD) AND HIDDEN VIDEO AND AUDIO WILL COME OUTโ€ฆ.

Things are going to pick up speed in a compact storyline in the next months. ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

" OVERWHELMING PROOF that the COVID-19 Plandemic was officially planned out and executed by the U.S. Federal Government (and other state actors)." โ€“ The Burning Platform

๐Ÿ’ฅ ALL vaccines are UNNECESSARY!

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Big Pharma makes Big $$$$$$$$$$ off of the people they poison.

Dad to 4, 1 in Heaven, Baylor Grad, Messianic * Pilot #JesusIsTheSonOfGod * #LifeBeginsAtConception #NoOneIsAboveTheLaw #StandAgainstEvil

In response Margical ONE to her Publication
(2) Show this thread