๐ŸŒŸSpirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ I Love Jesus Christ, family, ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ Friends ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ ๐ŸŒŸRe-igniting light Within.

โŒ SOMETHING QUITE HUGE IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN: MARTIAL LAW, MILITARY TRIBUNALS OR BOTH? EXPLORING THE DRASTIC MEASURES OF MARTIAL LAW AND THE NECESSITY OF MILITARY TRIBUNALS

- IT'S TIME โฐ

https://t.me/MrPool_Q โœ… 6.6 @ 12:40

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

๐ŸŒŸSpirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ I Love Jesus Christ, family, ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ Friends ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ ๐ŸŒŸRe-igniting light Within.

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

Trustn Believe ๐ŸŒŸ FF ๐ŸšฉMAJOR SCARE EVENT ON THE JABBED.

๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ ALERT: THE SCHUMANN HAS EXPLODED!

INCOMING FALLOUT !!!
FALSE FLAGS EN ROUTE !!!

๐ŸšฉMAJOR SCARE EVENT ON THE JABBED.

๐Ÿšฉ 48 HOURS

https://x.com/TheChiefNerd/status/1798421056941601194

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Hi Margical One,
Is the Schuman Resonance Explosion the reason I am so sick and in so much pain?

Have U tried Ivermectin, It Realy Works for Me been using It almost everyday sence 2021 its helped me alot, I just use the Horsy Apple Paste
Get at tractor Supply Or i Just Ordered from amozon 6 tubes for $45

In response Every Time to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @carpenter in this post can reply

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Thanks, took IVM, HCQ,, others for years
1st tick bite I was ten. stood on a table as my Mom dug it out of my thigh. Parents both scared I'd get Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, bec a few children had died from it.
Didn't die but been arthritic since then.
I've recorded 56 lifetime tick bites that I know of and tested positive for 9 dif tick-borne diseases.
My doc said I might have Powassan or Buyna so I asked, "Oh did I test positive?"
Him, "no tests are available."
At dif times in my "Lyme disease" journey, I asked God how He allowed me to be bitten and sick-AGAIN.
1st time I asked, thank God, I realized my Mom had Lyme and was able to save her.
2nd time both daughters came to me, at dif times and said,
"Not to belittle what you're going thru Mom, but I have the same symptoms."
I got them tested; thankfully their titers were extremely high. They're ok, but we need healing-medbeds?
Thought to write a book on things I've taken but didn't cure but 1 of my Lyme friens already did