What will grocery stores sell once all toxic foods are removed?

How long will it take to clean up the food supply?
Maybe there's "cleaner" food supplies in the underground cities the cabal was going to while they depopulated & destroyed the earth's surface???

Only people mentioned by @LightuptheUniverse in this post can reply

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

It's impossible to fix what we have right now. It all must be torn down and we gotta start over. Small town communities, local farms for meat and produce, hand made everything, mostly sold or traded within a 50mile radius max. When we started allowing larger companies to swallow up small ones, the demand to produce in mass quantities got bigger and bigger, more & more automated, then they started throwing in fillers, preservatives & eventually rat shit and poison, then we realized we no longer had control of of our resources and here we are. THEY control the resources and thus THEY control the people.

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

Fascinating subject nowadays. My local Giant Eagle has always been above grade over the last ten years. Clean, well-appointed and staffed with obviously intelligent people. Most are there for years. To a man/woman they ALL hustle to a degree and it shows. Managers even more so.
My point in all this is I think they are part of the plan. Whitehat's. So, my hat's off to the people that run mine. The integration of healthier foods will take place over time but most of the shit, will just disappear forever. For one thing, as they are now they are bigger than we need