We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

What will grocery stores sell once all toxic foods are removed?

How long will it take to clean up the food supply?
Maybe there's "cleaner" food supplies in the underground cities the cabal was going to while they depopulated & destroyed the earth's surface???

Fascinating subject nowadays. My local Giant Eagle has always been above grade over the last ten years. Clean, well-appointed and staffed with obviously intelligent people. Most are there for years. To a man/woman they ALL hustle to a degree and it shows. Managers even more so.
My point in all this is I think they are part of the plan. Whitehat's. So, my hat's off to the people that run mine. The integration of healthier foods will take place over time but most of the shit, will just disappear forever. For one thing, as they are now they are bigger than we need

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @arjayem in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Barry McCockinner, click on at the bottom under it