For the record, there was no insurrection at the Capitol. Facts. It was a staged production. Who staged it? You'll soon find out. If there's a conviction because of it, that will also be staged and fake as well. Enjoy the show, bathroom breaks are allowed.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,๐Ÿ’œโ™พ๏ธ

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

No so fast.
Correction.
The white house, DC, the whole defacto governments is and has been an insurrection for decades, unlawful kangaroo courts, the treasonous BAR association, fbi, cia, police, large amounts of guilty, forcing domestic violence contracts.
#Foreign_Emoluments are internal insurrection.

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Lets go...

conviction of those who caused insurrection its not Trump

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

A pack of satanic maggots wrote this script for some really bad actors.
They're not very bright are they ๐Ÿค”

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Yes interesting that the@DNC showed up *and presented as EVIDENCE) all that footage from#Antifa.
Very curious indeed. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. Iโ€™m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

The Navy was the acting company. ๐Ÿ˜‰

So what happens to the good guys that got scapegoated?

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Distraction so white hats could lift laptops.

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

This movie has been dragging on, it isn't fun or enjoyable. I am sick of listening to the left bash President Trump. Enough....
People keep saying Patriots are in control and then those same people keep saying it is in GOD's hands, it is his timing not ours. Which is it? ENOUGH!

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

In response Patriot Girl to her Publication

Listen, I feel your frustration, too. But, the farce can't continue much longer because those executive orders Bidan signed have 30 day start dates.
30 days from1/20/21 is 2/19/21.
Also, Deepstate lives in#MirrorWorld.
2+19 = 12/21 which was Trump's Executive Order, right@ghostezra?
"12-21 Take it Away: Epstein Island Burns Away"
12 is the mirror of 21
One more week?
#Timesup

(1) Show this thread

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

Our whole fucking lives have been staged, will there ever be a point where they say you have been played a million times over suckers? Or, are we just going to drink it up and never learn the truth of any of this. Oh, btw people Biden wears a mask, is on a movie set, Trump is in charge with the Miltary and all these scumbugs will head to GITMO when the show is over!

In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication

They just announced that Biden is closing GITMO.

I just heard it on the radio.

(1) Show this thread

Veteran. Love God, country, family, dogs, and freedom. Will never forgive nor forget...no unity.

VETERAN WITH PTSD...signed a check, to include their life, to this nation. This nation craps on Veterans with PTSD, steal an election and free speech. Fake pandemic...REMOVES direct services and counseling support groups for veterans with PTSD. Veteran with PTSD has sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system chronically under assault and acute Adrenal Fatigue (no control over fight or flight nervous system)... the politicians play games...the Veterans consider and or commit suicide... its time to stop waiting and end the charade. All gave some, some gave all...please end this now..suicide.

If there is a conviction us Patriots will start fighting against this movie!!! Time to end it.๐Ÿ™

In response Peace Keeper to her Publication

They ended without showing the staged shooting, the buses of Antifa, the Trump supporters calling it fake, pulling down the people destroying the capital. What!?!?! This is getting to be too much. The American People could run a better trail then this. So obvious. This moving is becoming far too predictable.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

(1) Show this thread

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

Honestly your post just pissed me off. Trump should be cleared of everything as he has done nothing wrong. To suggest that it is ok, is not acceptable. The BS needs to be done and Trump take his rightful place as the Head of our Republic or whatever he wants to name it. The lying and cheating has to stop. Tired of the CRAP!

Oh my Lord, PLEASE don't tell me they are going to convict Trump.... I trust the plan but my frustration level is at 99%! How on earth could that help the plan??

"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on." -Franklin D. Roosevelt

The first arrest will shock the world??

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response David Findley to his Publication

that possibility has crossed my mind. We must never forget that Trump truly is in charge though. whatever happens. The only thing that will get us all through the end is faith. I believe it will be proven that faith will be provable. that's how I see the Lord. I have more than faith. I see proof everywhere. when you make a loaf of bread, you proof the yeast. Stay strong, Patriots! Trump is.

#GreatAwakening #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #DarktoLight #QAnon #savethechildren

In response David Findley to his Publication

Not correct... there is NO 'first arrest will shock the world...

This IS in the Q drops:

First indictment [unseal] will trigger mass pop awakening.
First arrest will verify action and confirm future direction.
The truth will shock the world.

See attachment... the only 4 drops that include 'shock the world'.

(2) Show this thread

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

I trust in the end I just don't get the current plan. Off the top of my head I can account for 100 family or friends that voted for Trump. NONE of those people are woke. I stopped trying because no matter what I present in photo, live cam, government document, documentry: they are still sheep. The consequence of my effort is it reflects on me poorly that they think I am wrong to crazy. Of 100 voters 97% voted for Trump, Of those 97 people only 4 woke????? Thats a fact. Worse many got or are getting the vaccine or have alreay????Pretty bad statistics.

IF it's White Squall, is SOMEONE going to bring out the bell and start ringing it??

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

I respectfully ask you do not follow a plan that convicts and arrests Donald Trump. How would you ever keep him safe? There has to be other ways to fulfill the plan. Maybe the people running and creating the plan have switched sides, body double, masks, blackmail, threats to families and are actually giving wrong information to harm our president. Please do not have them convict POTUS. Please this is not a Godly plan.

4 Twatter accounts suspended (Jerseygurl_23) + a family member's account oops Can't Keep Patriots down #wwg1wga #TrumpIsMyPresident

Even a fake conviction will do more harm to our country It'ill create vailidation for those who are still alseep and hate T That would be the absolute wromg direction to take this This movie has already played out too long The division is still very strong because Dems are great at lying & MSM is great at being their messenger service doubling down on those lies Some ppl don't have the luxury of time to sit through a 4th 5th 6th etc Act Blue State residents r suffering finacially frm the strictest lockdows & look at what Insulin prices r doing to ppl! Its time to Strike & make it a big BOOM

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

This part of the show is obvious...can't wait for Ashli to show back up.

In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication

Who is that?

(1) Show this thread

the white hats created the event...it's all scripted ...needed an excuse for the insurrection act and to take DC over to arrest congress and clear the tunnels ...it's was one huge child sex trafficking ring...right in our faces...huge tunnel system world wide...it's all so disgusting ..anyway yeah ....it's all a movie..Trump returns in March

A sinner, probably distracted somewhere searching for cheese. Follow Jesus.

Thank you for this โค๏ธ

I support DJT. Mom to a Soldier a Marine and an LEO. Wife of a retired LEO. WWG1WGA. Want to do my part. My governor is an idiot.

I think you have a point. Can u imagine the wake up people would have if he's convicted? Im sorry. The Q post an arrest that will shock the world. No one has explained that one. Or the Sometimes you have to sacrifice yourself. All planned and staged..but still. I'm just afraid if that happens people not knowing may do foolish things. I hope I'm wrong..

I support DJT. Mom to a Soldier a Marine and an LEO. Wife of a retired LEO. WWG1WGA. Want to do my part. My governor is an idiot.

In response Cee Jay2 to her Publication

maybe thats when the military will step forward..

(1) Show this thread

Does anyone else throw up a little whenever they hear George Stephanopoulos speak? ๐Ÿคฎ

Christian, love my Country. True to Trump.

In response Anna Mikemix to his Publication

No, but i throw up A LOT when I hear Kamala's voice. UGH!

(1) Show this thread

I saw a video where they disect the entie thing with multiple angles. It was all and I mean all fake.

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Michael Catino to his Publication

The video has been removed, but here is the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWqFauy0EiA&feature=youtu.be

(1) Show this thread

Repost repost repost

Itโ€™s not what I know, itโ€™s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

White Squall
A must see movie!!

American and proud of it. WWG1WGA Born and raised in the south. Pro-life, Pro 2nd Amendment

You crack me up, Ezra. Thx so much for the info mixed with humor. We all need it right now.

God, Married 31 yrs, 2 adult children, 3 grandkids, Breast Cancer Survivor 6 yrs, Woodworking, Crafting, Orcas, Outdoors, want to travel

A CONVICTION????? Wth!!!! They are trying to get him IMPRISONED

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

In response Lisa Evans to her Publication

OMG I hope they don't plan on convicting POTUS!!! What if the people running stuff are actually black hats trying to take out our POTUS

In response Lisa Evans to her Publication

I believe so. I saw a decode somewhere oredicting this with the q drop saying "don't worry POTUS was not harmed in any way and this can be undone".

(2) Show this thread

Im starting to think that God organized EVERYTHING for us to wake us up.