For the record, there was no insurrection at the Capitol. Facts. It was a staged production. Who staged it? You'll soon find out. If there's a conviction because of it, that will also be staged and fake as well. Enjoy the show, bathroom breaks are allowed.

Only people mentioned by @DavidFindley19_62 in this post can reply

#GreatAwakening #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #DarktoLight #QAnon #savethechildren

In response David Findley to his Publication

Not correct... there is NO 'first arrest will shock the world...

This IS in the Q drops:

First indictment [unseal] will trigger mass pop awakening.
First arrest will verify action and confirm future direction.
The truth will shock the world.

See attachment... the only 4 drops that include 'shock the world'.

"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on." -Franklin D. Roosevelt

In response Followyourheart 777 to her Publication

Lesson learned...............mouth shut...............read only......thank you

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Followyourheart 777 to her Publication

Thanks for clarifying that - that happened on some other Q post recently when folks "mixed metaphors" so to speak

(2) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response David Findley to his Publication

that possibility has crossed my mind. We must never forget that Trump truly is in charge though. whatever happens. The only thing that will get us all through the end is faith. I believe it will be proven that faith will be provable. that's how I see the Lord. I have more than faith. I see proof everywhere. when you make a loaf of bread, you proof the yeast. Stay strong, Patriots! Trump is.