DAN SCAVINO

"Covid" was just the common cold/flu rebranded.

There was never a novel SARS‑CoV‑2 virus. Nothing was leaked or released from a lab in Wuhan.

The entire thing was an exercise in medical and statistical fraud, facilitated by fraudulent PCR testing, and the recording of deaths of any cause "within 30 days of a positive test" as "Covid deaths".

Change my mind.

45- 47 🇺🇸

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

This very fact is something I posted early in the plan-demic. When you combine the common cold/flu with a weakened immune system that resulted from masking, oversanitizing, isolation, reduced Vit.D by staying indoors, less exercise, and fear mongering you get an increase in those getting sick with an upper respiratory illness. 😇

so you are saying rand paul is wrong?
they man made something.

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

💥 👉 PLANDEMIC 👈 💥

IF YOU'RE SILENT DURING A GENOCIDE YOU ARE COMPLICIT and YOU SUPPORTED TERRORISTS!!!

Do not let them get away with this!
👇
https://hugh.cdn.rumble.cloud/video/fw/s8/2/J/e/P/A/JePAr.caa.mp4?b=1&u=ummtf

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

💥 👉 PLANDEMIC 👈 💥

IF YOU'RE SILENT DURING A GENOCIDE YOU ARE COMPLICIT and YOU SUPPORTED TERRORISTS!!!
👇
https://hugh.cdn.rumble.cloud/video/fw/s8/2/J/e/P/A/JePAr.caa.mp4?b=1&u=ummtf

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Love Dan but I don't agree with him on this. What we had was NOT a flu.
My high school friend died and she went to the hospital.
I survived thank to Dr Z, Emmanuel and Ardis. I don't care what anyone saysit wasn't a flu. I was sick for a month. I thought I was going to die but stayed home. I have had residual affects from it and Dr Ardis and Young are helping me get better. You don't get red blotches on the soles of your feet from the flu. I had Covid feet and it's been so painful to walk. It's getting better though thanks to these 2 doctors.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Hope Always 🌟 God Bless you💓!

My 70 year old sister took the covid vax after being talked into getting them by her daughter-in-law, who is a biologist & her son. They believed the lies Fauci and the CDC put out about the elderly needing to be vaccinated for Covid or they would surely die when they got the virus.

I feel she was coerced into taking the COVID-19 vaccination, boosters and FLU shot! ... and then she passed away February 2022 after having multiple major strokes. 💔 I know the cause.

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

“[Covid was used to] terrorise the world, convince them that we need some giant protector state that actually has some sort of supranational ability, and then suspend civil liberties as long as they need to be suspended… at the whim of funding agencies who have no criminal accountability.“

“These things are set up to be terror campaigns, to modify the public’s willingness to give up their liberties.”

Dave Martin
There doesn’t have to be any evidence for the WHO to declare and emergency, there is no standard for what constitutes the emergency, and they have complete liability protection. “They wrote absolute immunity from all prosecution into their charter“

The absolute, most qualified person on the planet to present this material, Dr.David Martin in it's entirity

https://rumble.com/v4dvut0-dr-david-e-martin-covid-was-an-act-of-war-against-the-human-race.html

Only followers of this user (@Fight_for_Life) can see their posts

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication

From the mRNA gene altering, clot shot, not the covid (flu). That was just an excuse to get the genocidal poison in the people.

(1) Show this thread