DAN SCAVINO

"Covid" was just the common cold/flu rebranded.

There was never a novel SARSโ€‘CoVโ€‘2 virus. Nothing was leaked or released from a lab in Wuhan.

The entire thing was an exercise in medical and statistical fraud, facilitated by fraudulent PCR testing, and the recording of deaths of any cause "within 30 days of a positive test" as "Covid deaths".

Change my mind.

45- 47 ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Love Dan but I don't agree with him on this. What we had was NOT a flu.
My high school friend died and she went to the hospital.
I survived thank to Dr Z, Emmanuel and Ardis. I don't care what anyone saysit wasn't a flu. I was sick for a month. I thought I was going to die but stayed home. I have had residual affects from it and Dr Ardis and Young are helping me get better. You don't get red blotches on the soles of your feet from the flu. I had Covid feet and it's been so painful to walk. It's getting better though thanks to these 2 doctors.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

๐ŸŒŸSpirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ I Love Jesus Christ, family, ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ Friends ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ ๐ŸŒŸRe-igniting light Within.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Hope Always ๐ŸŒŸ God Bless you๐Ÿ’“!

My 70 year old sister took the covid vax after being talked into getting them by her daughter-in-law, who is a biologist & her son. They believed the lies Fauci and the CDC put out about the elderly needing to be vaccinated for Covid or they would surely die when they got the virus.

I feel she was coerced into taking the COVID-19 vaccination, boosters and FLU shot! ... and then she passed away February 2022 after having multiple major strokes. ๐Ÿ’” I know the cause.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Oh my GOD. I'm so sorry. I have known many people who died from the jab too. My mom, brother, sister and her whole entire family took the jab. My family has been separated ever since. I have a great niece and nephew I haven't met yet as I am unjabbed. My niece has had serious health issues since getting jabbed and is undergoing lots of tests. She looks like the sweetest little girl. The baby is my great nephew. He was born to a multi jabbed mom. I love children and it hurts me so much not being a part of their lives. I hate it. I'm so worried about my little niece. She has been in the ER multiple times because she can't breathe. My entire family is clueless. I just want this nightmare over with. It's too emotionally painful. The only people feeling pain are those who are awake. Again, I am very sorry for the loss of your sister. Sending love Patriot.

(1) Show this thread