DAN SCAVINO

"Covid" was just the common cold/flu rebranded.

There was never a novel SARS‑CoV‑2 virus. Nothing was leaked or released from a lab in Wuhan.

The entire thing was an exercise in medical and statistical fraud, facilitated by fraudulent PCR testing, and the recording of deaths of any cause "within 30 days of a positive test" as "Covid deaths".

Change my mind.

45- 47 🇺🇸

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

If it is the common flu, then what accounts for the fibrous clots and shedding? Is it a synthetic virus or are those types of clots from synthetic beings or both? If it is neither of those circumstances, than were people primed to develop these weird clots by putting something in their food or water? Those questions have to be answered.

From the mRNA gene altering, clot shot, not the covid (flu). That was just an excuse to get the genocidal poison in the people.

In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @GaDawg3 in this post can reply

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

It would be good to know how to remediate the effects of whatever it is. I am aware of the different therapies that people are suggesting, so my primary interest with regard to the ethical doctors and scientists is to have them come together on what it is we are dealing with rather than focusing on defending the field of virology at this time. The immediate priority from my perspective is to prevent as much life loss as possible and not get sidetracked on a turf war if that makes sense.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Ivermectin is the treatment post jab. It inactivates the spike pritein. They've known all along

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

New treatment approach - YouTube

(2) Show this thread