🚨 BREAKING NIKKI MANAJ ARRESTED
Ariel just posted the video.
When that police door slams shut, very scary πŸ™€

πŸ‘‡

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Ariel πŸͺ– @ Prolotario1

Rapper Nikki Minaj being arrested? 😲

We already had P. Diddy house being raided.

Singer Sean Kingston home was also raided by BSO.

Now we have another celebrity being detained. πŸ‘€

https://x.com/Prolotario1/status/1794426766389383487?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

πŸ‘‡ ICYMI

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Q The Storm Rider πŸͺ– @ qthestormrider777
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ The arrest of pedophile rings through the United States
IS PICKING UP SPEED!!..

This WILL be MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE for 2024 ...
collusion course with much bigger fish then EPSTEIN . P DIDDY.....
IT'S GOING TO CONNECT TO THE EX PRESENT
AND TO A U. S. GENERAL . AND A MASSIVE RING

The EPSTEIN SAGA is going to EXPLODE
into much BIGGER ELITE POWERS. πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

#PanicInPedowood
#PanicInDC
#PANICinsatanville

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Dunno what's goin' on there, but eventually, all Truths will be revealed, right? Time will tell.

Speakin' generally, we all know Elite Monsters & Demons posing as Humans sometimes carry vials of adrenochrome, traffic women & kids in their travel parties, and pretty obvious that they can be replaced by the MSM & Cabal faster than a New York Minute. Probably got clones & doubles on standby, even sitting in the next car or tour bus.

Again, got no idea what's goin' on here (or even who this "rapper" is for that matter), but from my POV, them Netherlands Police seemed mighty courteous & polite. Did their best to answer questions not even speakin' English as their first language. Their episodes of "Cops" I'll bet are pretty boring. Didn't even pull out a Taser, geesh.

"El-Ites" do seem pretty docile, obeyin' commands & such. That's a good thing. Cuts down on risk to Law Enforcement everywhere.

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

Gross. I can practically smell her stench thru the screen. Like rotted carrion.

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

As I read the article (below) I am dumbfounded by the story. One part - the mother (Janice Turner) was convicted in 2006 for bank fraud stealing $160K. She pled guilty and was sentenced to 1.5 years in prison. She made a hefty profit of more than $100,000.00 a year in that deal. She sure felt the pain of that punishment I bet. Now the ticket is in the millions and the list of things they stole is amazing. I never realized how profitable grand theft could be. This is shameful to our justice system and to the attorney/DA negotiations. Time for a complete turnover of people and laws to insure the safety and security of the people who do NOT steal and cheat.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/rapper-sean-kingston-mother-stole-1-million-fraud-110548153#:~:text=Kingston%2C%2034%2C%20and%20his%2061,the%20Broward%20County%20Sheriff's%20Office.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Who is She? Kat

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

"Nicki Minaj arrested at Netherlands airport for alleged drug possession
Rapper detained at Schiphol on suspicion of β€˜possessing soft drugs’ hours before show in Manchester"

πŸ‘† This arrest is in Amsterdam for 'drugs.'
Doubt it's for 'drugs' πŸ’₯

#SaveTheChildren

πŸ‘‡ Nikki is a rapper
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JipHEz53sU

Nicki Minaj - Super Bass (Official Video) - YouTube

Minaj's new album 'Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded' is out now! Buy it here: smarturl.it/Pinkfridayexplicit#VEVOCertified on August 18, 2011. http://www.vevo.com...

(1) Show this thread

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. πŸ€— Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

Well the oppty to arrest John Legend (or Katy Perry) live on TV was missed.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Something about Those Slamming Doors Will Get Your Attention!😬
Real FAST!
Wakey, Wakey!

Hey Kat!πŸ’žπŸ˜Ž

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

πŸš” Holy Ghost!
That police door slam makes me nauseous πŸ™€

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

This is in a foreign country no less.