🚨 BREAKING NIKKI MANAJ ARRESTED
Ariel just posted the video.
When that police door slams shut, very scary πŸ™€

πŸ‘‡

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Ariel πŸͺ– @ Prolotario1

Rapper Nikki Minaj being arrested? 😲

We already had P. Diddy house being raided.

Singer Sean Kingston home was also raided by BSO.

Now we have another celebrity being detained. πŸ‘€

https://x.com/Prolotario1/status/1794426766389383487?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

πŸ‘‡ ICYMI

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Q The Storm Rider πŸͺ– @ qthestormrider777
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ The arrest of pedophile rings through the United States
IS PICKING UP SPEED!!..

This WILL be MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE for 2024 ...
collusion course with much bigger fish then EPSTEIN . P DIDDY.....
IT'S GOING TO CONNECT TO THE EX PRESENT
AND TO A U. S. GENERAL . AND A MASSIVE RING

The EPSTEIN SAGA is going to EXPLODE
into much BIGGER ELITE POWERS. πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

#PanicInPedowood
#PanicInDC
#PANICinsatanville

As I read the article (below) I am dumbfounded by the story. One part - the mother (Janice Turner) was convicted in 2006 for bank fraud stealing $160K. She pled guilty and was sentenced to 1.5 years in prison. She made a hefty profit of more than $100,000.00 a year in that deal. She sure felt the pain of that punishment I bet. Now the ticket is in the millions and the list of things they stole is amazing. I never realized how profitable grand theft could be. This is shameful to our justice system and to the attorney/DA negotiations. Time for a complete turnover of people and laws to insure the safety and security of the people who do NOT steal and cheat.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/rapper-sean-kingston-mother-stole-1-million-fraud-110548153#:~:text=Kingston%2C%2034%2C%20and%20his%2061,the%20Broward%20County%20Sheriff's%20Office.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @bmolina0003 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brandy Molina, click on at the bottom under it