Where I’m at today 1 month After my fiancé suddenly runs away with my brother’s girlfriend of 13 years. My brother was not good to her…. But I never deserved any of this and neither did our children.

The pain of my broken heart is unbearable right now. I keep praying for God to take it away, and give it to him bc I can’t get through this alone. Some days are worse than others….

I thought I found my forever family. I thought I was never going to be a single parent again. Seeing the pain in our children’s eyes is enough to remind me how unreal this situation is…. I really truly and whole heartedly loved this man and never saw this coming. Not in a million years…. The sins of the flesh are apparently more important than the people who loved him and have been there through everything. Now he doesn’t have to worry about taking care of any kids or family. Please help me Lord Jesus.

Only people mentioned by @Apryllin in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

💖🙏been there, done that.

the pain never really totally goes away, but it will ebb and flow and eventually die down, and then at that point it will boomerang back to the person that ultimately caused it.

I am praying for you and your precious children. 🙏🙏🙏🙏

people like that always think the grass is greener on the other side, but just wait till he contacts you in 10 or 20 years and says he is sorry. (sorry, but not sorry).

something is better for you in the future by being away from him, and at least he can't keep hurting the kids with infidelity behind your back going forward.🙏🙏🙏🙏 And you must be a strong person, and you are meant to be where you are at right now, so maybe it is because of this 4D thing and his negativity needs to be away from you and your family.

💕🙏🙏🙏💕

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

Still praying for you and your children Apryl. 💛

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

God bless you Honey. I went through betrayal in my marriage also. You and your Children are better off and you will realize you are better off by just giving yourself time to heal. Trust God and 1 day love will be knocking at your door again, trust me I am so much happier in my 2nd marriage than I ever was in my 1st. GBWY all.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

You will get through this. GOD was doing you a favor. He knew the kind of man he was and knows you deserve better. Sometimes we don't always understand the painful parts of our life and years later we understand. Here's an example. After 9/11, I lost my very favorite job at a time I had a new baby and I was always the main breadwinner. I was scared but ended up finding jobs for the next couple of years in the Princeton area. Little did I know that GOD wanted me there. My sister in law died young of Ovarian cancer and guess what hospital she was in often? Princeton's hospital. Working there allowed me to visit her on my lunch hour while my brother worked. It allowed me to visit my dad at a rehab place before we brought him home to die. We don't always understand why things happen but always have faith that GOD is with you and maybe you will understand more why this has happened and that GOD has your back. We just have to have more faith in His love. Sending love Patriot.

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

🙏