Where I’m at today 1 month After my fiancé suddenly runs away with my brother’s girlfriend of 13 years. My brother was not good to her…. But I never deserved any of this and neither did our children.

The pain of my broken heart is unbearable right now. I keep praying for God to take it away, and give it to him bc I can’t get through this alone. Some days are worse than others….

I thought I found my forever family. I thought I was never going to be a single parent again. Seeing the pain in our children’s eyes is enough to remind me how unreal this situation is…. I really truly and whole heartedly loved this man and never saw this coming. Not in a million years…. The sins of the flesh are apparently more important than the people who loved him and have been there through everything. Now he doesn’t have to worry about taking care of any kids or family. Please help me Lord Jesus.

Only people mentioned by @3JJL in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from J J Larr, click on at the bottom under it