Only people mentioned by @Ringo4maga in this post can reply

We still have them, but they are less for sure. He signs it into effect in July, so is not "official" yet.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈSkies are looking pretty and blue here in NE Texas as well. Hopefully they are stopping the chemtrails everywhere.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

They haven't stopped in Michigan i cant stand to even look anymore ...been doing this for years now ...about lost my mind at first everybody but my best friend called me crazy . So happy to see that people finally looking up πŸ‘€

Follower of Jesus, Retired teacher, Trump supporter, Grandmother, Wife, Sister, Daughter, Peacemaker No DMs.

I’ve noticed our skies here are bluer & clouds looking natural. Last time I saw chem trails was the day of the eclipse & they were the widest ones I’d ever seen. (Texas Panhandle)

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response LoneStar Woman to her Publication

Same here skies looking beautiful in West Texas

(1) Show this thread

That's great that they're stopping the spray over their state but other states spring is still floating into their airspace so they should sue them for polluting their airspace.

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response James Dean to his Publication

It will end everywhere very soon imo

(1) Show this thread