Not Tom. Tom just reminds me of better times when MySpace was first started free from Deep State.

The last update didn't go well. reverted back for now.

@administrator 1,000 thank you’s would still be 1,000 too few for creating this oasis of free speech where truth driven patriots can gather to feel a glimpse of the America we once knew. Having this reminder keeps inspiring us to demand change & revitalizes our strength to continue red pilling main-street. We see the tireless effort you continue to put into this freedom-forum and want you to know that you & all you do is appreciated. Words aren’t powerfull enough to define how much but their strength comes from the free range to express them & for that we owe you immense gratitude.

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

Agreed

Seeking truth from our sustainable homestead in the southern Pacific mountains of Costa Rica, and awakening folks with food is thy medicine.

I agree 100%!!!!

Mom and Digital Soldier for the army of the Republic and this great nation. #wwg1wga #trump2020 #stopthesteal

well dont' thank them yet because their is talk that this site will start purging patriots

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Amen!

how about a night feature so were not so bright. asking for a friend. thanks for everything

Veterans Wife, Mom, and Patriot. Portrait Photographer WWG1WGA Former @MMidd2020Q on Twatter.

Click "MORE"- there is a night feature.

(1) Show this thread

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Thank you isnt enough for all you have done, creating WEGO and Anonup! Its been over 2 years now and still going strong. ❤️🇺🇸

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

There are no words that can express our appreciation for@kobayashi
Best damn data base man on the planet.

So Nana tried for months to buy Rick Grenells dinner for all he did for us too, but I guess that was a conflict of interest cause he worked for the govt at the time, but no reason why@kobayashi cant accept dinner from Nana!

You dm me where you want it from and Nana will prepay it for you hun and will be thrilled to do it. Nana worries that you dont eat and sleep enough.

Where would you like to eat Hun, pick where ever you want to go, it is on Nana!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

I Agree!!! THANK YOU I am so GRATEFUL!!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Beautifully said 👏

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

I echo the sentiment, gratitude and appreciation of this beautifully articulated post. 🙏

@administrator Kobayashi is evidence that when we contribute our individual skills and talent in a way that is for the betterment of humankind, we collectively change the entire world for ourselves and one another for the better. 💖🌏

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

DITTO THAT!!!!