Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

Having trouble wil a follow back, Mare Qay followed me back and it still show Pending?

Child of God. ❤️🇺🇸 Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

It is just a hiccup. It is all good and we are grateful for your hard work. keep on trucking! 😊😘

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

日本語をサポートしてください😢🙏

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

素晴らしい場所を提供してくれてありがとうございます!
日本語対応もよろしくお願いします🙏

英文を読む事はできます。

日本語が翻訳されているのかがわかりません...😢🇯🇵

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

we are very grateful for all you are doing!!!

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Keep rocking. No matter the struggles, we are here and support the effort. Your communication is the greatest asset of this platform. I feel like we are a part of the team. 👍🏻

Thanks, Kobayashi, for all your hard work & hours put in. You & the effort are SO appreciated! 👏👏🤗

Thank you for all you do!!

@administrator 1,000 thank you’s would still be 1,000 too few for creating this oasis of free speech where truth driven patriots can gather to feel a glimpse of the America we once knew. Having this reminder keeps inspiring us to demand change & revitalizes our strength to continue red pilling main-street. We see the tireless effort you continue to put into this freedom-forum and want you to know that you & all you do is appreciated. Words aren’t powerfull enough to define how much but their strength comes from the free range to express them & for that we owe you immense gratitude.

Seeking truth from our sustainable homestead in the southern Pacific mountains of Costa Rica, and awakening folks with food is thy medicine.

I agree 100%!!!!

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

Agreed

(12) Show this thread

Thank you

no worries. would love to be able to jump backminto the feed after commenting or reading comments. the back arrow sends me to top of feed and id rather go back to where I was

Living in an ordinary fucked up state of grace

In response Marie Boggs to his Publication

gamechanger

(1) Show this thread

thank you for all you do, i hope you feel our appreciation ❤🇺🇸❤
Bluezz 🥰

Why are you suspending Anons on here?? It shouldn't be called AnonUp if this is what you're doing!

Not Tom. Tom just reminds me of better times when MySpace was first started free from Deep State.

In response Barbara Hathaway to his Publication
In response Barbara Hathaway to his Publication

you have nothing to worry about, i believe it was a miscommunication.
simply, do not post cp pics or video... it is illegal. we all understand it is of the utmost importance that their evil be exposed...we must do it with light, love, & lawfully.
be the light you wish to see.
Bluezz🥰

(2) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

@administrator You'll figure it all out. Take a break have a scotch, beer or whatever! Know we ALL appreciate you and this platform.

Any chance your working on a language translation option? Reach for the stars!

Jesus Christ is my Savior. ✝️🤍🙏🏻🕊 John 14:6 "I am the way, and the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me."

No worries, Koba. we still love it here. :)