The cycle will repeat itself until I put my foot down and stop it! I wholeheartedly know it and the knowing is manifesting itself to my feelings now
I'm so tired frens, the weight I happily have been carrying is bothering me today.
Got energy to send my way, please do. It's a lonely road I'm on right now

Only people mentioned by @Lionessheart in this post can reply

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response I am Keri to her Publication

Sending prayers for you to know the Blessing of Creator's Love and LIght always supporting you. At all times.
✨💖🙏🙏💖✨💫

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

In response Rita N-C to her Publication

Thank you Rita ❤️

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏Made a prayer for you to keep the strength during this lonesome road. I feel this same way. We’re not alone but we got each other.

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Thank you all!!! You all helped me thru my night at work!
I appreciate all of you ❤️

🙏🙏🙏🙏💖💛

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Sending prayers, blessings and much love!
🙏🕊💗✨

Godspeed.🙏🏻

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

I want you to know that I've been in the lowest places possible over the last seven years-times I honestly thought I couldn't go on...very, very difficult times indeed. I clung to God, literally, every second of every day. I white knuckled it to the point of emotional and physical fatigue, a spiritual desert-my anxiety out of control.

It's getting better and my best advice is feel your feelings, vent your anger and speak your voice. Pray, and we'll pray right beside you, don't walk alone.

Love and grace will find their way home to you, I promise.

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Thank you dear Michelle for sharing this with me! I appreciate you ❤️

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

✨💖🙏🙏✨💖💫

(3) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

God Bless you Keri, and your family/friends!!!

Prayer Sent!!! Energy Sent!!!💛

Much Love, Light, Healing, and Blessings!!!

🙏💖🙏💗🙏

🙏🙏🙏

Just another truth seeker, seeking the truth

You're never alone ❤️

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha😍
Sending healing energy to you
I wish you lived closer
I will share my energy with you.
I just got mine back😊
God blessed me😍
Ill bless you. 😍

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Thank you! 😊

(1) Show this thread

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

I am praying that the Almighty God refreshes your Soul

I pray He Re-energizes your body with 100 % healing from the inside out .. beginning this day

I pray He brings a great peace and a quiet calm into you and your atmosphere

I pray your mind settles and restoration begins in the chaos of your life

I pray God embraces you with a big ole embrace from our Heavenly Father

God Bless You Sweet Heart
I Love You Keti
🤍🌹🤍🤍

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

Amen and love you too

(1) Show this thread

You're not walking that road alone. Praying you find purposeful intent to move towards peace and prosperity. 🙏🙏🙏

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

💫💫💫