Prepping for ANOTHER round of storms this afternoon… notified by OK DPS administrative leave beginning 1600 to prep for storms incoming for all state workers in 38 counties including mine…. Softball size hail severe thunderstorms and possible tornado… just another spring day in tornado alley!! Prayers appreciated

UPDATE: thank you to everyone who sent prayers etc…. We got a little rain a little wind now SUNSHINE!! A whole lot of storm hype for nothing!! Lol

Only people mentioned by @BrizbyFinley in this post can reply

In response Brizby Finley to her Publication

So glad you didn’t have more damage either Brizby. My cousin and you both had wind damage, but blessings saved you all from further chaos. ❤️🙏🏻

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Praise God Almighty ! That is wonderful to hear . I pray the rest of Oklahoma was also spared. Thank you for updating us. 🙏💕

💖We are all God’s children.💖

The Lord protects His own. 🙏😇

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Thank you Anuenue

(1) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Dear Heavenly Father, please wrap Your loving arms around@brizbyfinley and her family. Keep them all safe from these storms that are hitting around them. Please keep them sheltered and covered by Your Holy Armor. Let them know You are near to them, Father, keeping them safe and covered by Your love. In Jesus' Name, Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

Thank you Jewel

(1) Show this thread

Praying now.

In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication

Thank you Laurie

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Stay safe 🙏🙏🙏

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Thank you Mike

(1) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Oh God, our Rock, You are our shelter when storms come our way. We are secure, no matter what news we hear of danger. You are our rock and our defense. We will not be alarmed or fearful. When the wind rages around us, we have our safe retreat in You. You alone are our refuge, be ever near us, we pray. Keep us safe through this time. Amen.
🙏

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Thank you Mars

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Brizby Finley and all those in the path of the pending storms. Keep her safe along with every soul in the state of Oklahoma. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name, I pray, Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=021RQcRjxvg

Praise You in this Storm - Casting Crowns (Lyric Video) - YouTube

Praise You in this Storm - Casting CrownsIn the midst of the storm, the Lord is at the center. Although the storm is all around us, it is His protection that...

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Amen🙏❤️🙏

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Allmen ✨️

(5) Show this thread