On X, VK changed his banner & increased the APL - 9.727/10

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I’m confused why…after 5 years of anticipating his departure on the stated day, he’s all of a sudden back? He was very clear about 2023, not 2024. And yet here he is again…sorry, I’m kinda more disappointed he’s back. 🫤

I too, am very confused. Kim Runner: anything to share on this? VK was gone, now is back/ are we sure that this is really VK? If it is, why isn't he back on AU? What was the November departure about? So many questions; I don't see the harm in letting the rest of us in on this.

In response Pres Trump to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @OKPATRIOT11 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Pythia) can see their posts

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response OKLAHOMA PATRIOT to his Publication

Here's a little hint:

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Including everyone’s “golden child “ VK/Z/VK is back… on twitter

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Yes, some have been putting out false propaganda for a long time to which I just stopped listening to but some on this list have helped with the Great Awakening.

Good or bad they all help with people building up discernment and waking up to what's been going on. You can look at a lot of them as entertainment. You have a choice to watch whichever channels you choose just like you would on a TV knowing that the majority of what you watch or listen to is just part of a show, for entertainment purposes only.

Some truth, some drama.

You decide 😎👍 🇺🇸

(3) Show this thread