On X, VK changed his banner & increased the APL - 9.727/10

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

9.727/10
9. (7+2+7+1+0)= 17!😉

I’m confused why…after 5 years of anticipating his departure on the stated day, he’s all of a sudden back? He was very clear about 2023, not 2024. And yet here he is again…sorry, I’m kinda more disappointed he’s back. 🫤

Oklahoma Patriot who loves Jesus, his family, the U.S.A. and all of mankind, and Trump. Q is real. Truth is there for those who seek it.

In response Pres Trump to his Publication

I too, am very confused. Kim Runner: anything to share on this? VK was gone, now is back/ are we sure that this is really VK? If it is, why isn't he back on AU? What was the November departure about? So many questions; I don't see the harm in letting the rest of us in on this.

In response Pres Trump to his Publication

They are all#LARPERS

(2) Show this thread

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world...

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Dont think its him if it is him
Why he aint on au to say hi
And give us tumbs up

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Thanks or posting VK's posts here on AU. But why is he not on AU? Kind of feels like a good friend is in town, but is not wanting to stop by and see us. 😪

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

He has been posting for days and nothing here definitly a bummer

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Someone asked him today

(2) Show this thread