Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Robert Wakefield

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

there is an#11 on the Golf Buggy 🤔https://qalerts.pub/?q=%2311

It is simply a tee box marker. You have to tee up behind it. This one probably has the name of the country club on it

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

Tee marker where to hit from
One for men one for women

17 on the 💚 👊🐸

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️I like your idea better! Nice eye on pointing that out.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

(1) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️It kind of looks like some kind of award or something like that to me.🙏❤️🤗🕊️