πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ Can you please say a prayer for my family and our dog Pepper? She got out of our yard and we haven't seen her. My husband and son have been looking for her, but no luck as of yet. Thank you. I appreciate and love you all.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Only people mentioned by @DaughterOfGod in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

πŸ™ Dear God Almighty, place a hedge of protection over Pepper. I pray that she is safe and sound. Bless her with guidance, wisdom, discernment in order for her to return home quickly. Bring peace and harmony back into Tammi's home by reuniting her family with their beloved dog Pepper. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name, I pray, Amen. πŸ’•

Please keep us updated. God bless you all.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈUpdate: My hubby and Son just found her. She was in an empty field down the street from our home. Thank you all. I appreciate the prayers. God is so good. I am so grateful for all of you. Thank you again.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you so much Raven. I appreciate the prayer.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

(2) Show this thread

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈMAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈProud Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβš”οΈDigital Soldierβš”οΈ πŸ¦…πŸ•ŠGod Wins πŸ™πŸ»πŸŽšPosts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge πŸŽ£πŸ¦€

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ’•

In response Truth Seeker to his Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThey found her. Thank you for the prayers.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

(1) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Speak to her in your spirit. Call out her name several times and tell her to come home. Keep it simple and do it over and over. Visualize her at home.β€œPepper, Pepper, Pepper, come home.” Our pets are connected to us and they speak to us with images and see what we see. And of course pray. I am sending one up for you. πŸ™

In response The Real Me to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈGod is so good. He answered our prayers and she is home. My hubby and son found her. Thank You, God. Thank you all for the prayers. I am so appreciative.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Lord Jesus we pray for this beloved lost dog, that you would help the owners find their pet quickly and safely. In Jesus Name Amen πŸ™

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you, Carol. God is so good. They found her. I appreciate all the prayers. πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

(1) Show this thread