Please pray for our roommate. She had a catscan and was cancer free for stage 4 lung cancer since we have her on Fenbendazol and Ivermectin. She's planning on stopping chemo.. Tonight she had a seizure and is in the hospital. They believe she has a bleeding spot on her brain cause either by the chemo or blood thinners from a blood clot I believe from the vac. Please pray tonight.

Only people mentioned by @EnjoyingtheRide in this post can reply

In response Happy Dawg to his Publication

Here is safest pharmacy
Get ivermectin, hcqs, azee from here Worldwide wide shipping guaranteed delivery No need of prescription
https://buyivermectinforhumans.us/

Sue has 5 TUMORS IN THE BRAIN. They are only giving her 3 TREATMENTS IN A MEDBED! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE PRAYERS!!! THIS IS A MIRACLE FROM DJT!!!
#MedBed#MedBed Sue has 5 TUMORS IN THE BRAIN. They are only giving her 3 TREATMENTS IN A MEDBED! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE PRAYERS!!! THIS IS A MIRACLE FROM DJT!!!
#MedBed

Sue is coming home tomorrow! We have to tweek her dosages and do something about the bloodthinners. Thank you for the prayers and I hope I left some helpful information in post and conversation. 🙏✝️🙏❤️

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Praying for your friend 🙏🙏🙏

If you can't get a prescription Fenbendazol, Ivermectin, and Doxycycline are essential. And this site will sell without a prescription the doxycycline.

🙏🙏🙏🙏

💖✨️🙏🙏🙏✨️💖

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Sending prayers, healing energies, blessings and much love!!! 🙏🕊💗✨

So according to the website, the article is now archives and will not get anymore updates.. Hmmm

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

🙏🙏 Was she doing fenben and ivermectin at same time? curious on how she used it. I hope hospital is good...prayers

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

She's been doing chemo for a longtime. Been doing Fenbendazol and Ivermectin for about a year.

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

Prayers!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

💕🙏🙏💕

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

💝🙏🏻💝

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

Sending love, solutions, and healing 🙏🙏🙏❤️‍🩹

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Prayers now! God, we pray now for Your Healing and Your Grace and Comfort, and Your Guidance for the doctors and nurses!

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼 Prayers for complete healing!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

So sorry about your roommate, I pray God will bless her and bring her back to good health.🙏🙏🙏🙏

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Dear Heavenly Father, please keep watch and protect this person from all that is ailing her. Help her to heal completely and shower her with your love. Give her peace, love, strength, courage, healing, and rest. Please make sure her doctors and nurses are reputable and do what is right for her. You Father, know exactly what she needs. Thank You, Father for hearing my prayer. In Jesus' Name, Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

praying for comfort, peace and healing 🙏🏼

🙏🙏🙏

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏👣👣💛👣👣🙏