Only people mentioned by @Ringo4maga in this post can reply

It would be honorable to see those that were lied to, deceived into taking the vax take revenge on those that perpetrated this whole pandemic.

I read it a day or so ago & have been biting my tongue since.
Yes, it’s shit what people are realizing now.
I’m pure blood but my family is not.
(There are too many scenarios to explain why.)
Let’s just say I could be childless, a widower & an orphan at 54 years old.
The really dumb ass part of that post - when you go to get a tattoo of your vax jabs - that mind set speaks volumes.
**Shaking my head**
Mask in your car by yourself.
Mask on walking down the street.
I was PISSED OFF every night at 7:00 PM because our neighbors were banging pots & pans supporting the Tik Tok Dance nurses.
Now, I see ambulances in front of their houses.
Humanity right now is a ticking time bomb - a powder keg ready to go off.
Sometimes, the truth sucks.
Sometimes, one needs to get their head out of their ass and use discernment to figure out what’s really going on.
Sorry - my vent.
Sorry - my rant.
Sorry - my 2 cents.

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication

I understand I lost 6 family members from the vaxx I begged them not to take it. It was a massive psyop to scare them into taking it. Having said that it must be horrific being vaxxed and learning what it was really about.
I pray medbeds can heal them but for me it's too late the damage is done the lives are lost.
I never really thought about their view point once they woke up.
Ready to pull the trigger and there is a shelf life on this psyop.
Once its gone too long the very thing they have tried to avoid will happen. Carnage in the streets Here in Texas is a very large well armed movement saying July 4th could be last day if the military has not finished this.

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Why would you want to share something that made you feel like crap? So others can feel like crap?
Do I really need to point out the stupidity here or do you see it already?

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

I posted it for a reason it went over your head think think think
You must face the uncomfortable
You cannot hide in lollipops and fairy dust - this is real
Hope it did not hurt your friends

(1) Show this thread