Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

I read all this and it made me feel like crap
A perspective I personally never considered
God bless us ALL

https://x.com/redwavecrashn/status/1769710644733833474?s=46&t=DHbtpKhepwu39RBajiQq3g

Why would you want to share something that made you feel like crap? So others can feel like crap?
Do I really need to point out the stupidity here or do you see it already?

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

I posted it for a reason it went over your head think think think
You must face the uncomfortable
You cannot hide in lollipops and fairy dust - this is real
Hope it did not hurt your friends

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Everyone here knows about the evil. Go to Twitter and share that crap.

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Ron, I hear you loud and clear. Perhaps everyone here does understand this to some degree or another, and it is a perspective that even some here may not have experienced. And either way, it is another opportunity for empathy and unity. I have a family member who is soon to hit that realization due to a rare genetic disease that all-of-a-sudden materialized and changed her world. I'm sure there are many here who will have loved ones with similar stories. You are right, this is very real.

On a positive note, this person and many like them are waking up. They will awaken others in less dire situations than themselves. Could be what they came here for. And not only that, this admittedly naive person FOUND THE BOARDS. Think about that one. πŸ‘Š

(2) Show this thread