Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

I read all this and it made me feel like crap
A perspective I personally never considered
God bless us ALL

https://x.com/redwavecrashn/status/1769710644733833474?s=46&t=DHbtpKhepwu39RBajiQq3g

I read it a day or so ago & have been biting my tongue since.
Yes, it’s shit what people are realizing now.
I’m pure blood but my family is not.
(There are too many scenarios to explain why.)
Let’s just say I could be childless, a widower & an orphan at 54 years old.
The really dumb ass part of that post - when you go to get a tattoo of your vax jabs - that mind set speaks volumes.
**Shaking my head**
Mask in your car by yourself.
Mask on walking down the street.
I was PISSED OFF every night at 7:00 PM because our neighbors were banging pots & pans supporting the Tik Tok Dance nurses.
Now, I see ambulances in front of their houses.
Humanity right now is a ticking time bomb - a powder keg ready to go off.
Sometimes, the truth sucks.
Sometimes, one needs to get their head out of their ass and use discernment to figure out what’s really going on.
Sorry - my vent.
Sorry - my rant.
Sorry - my 2 cents.

I understand I lost 6 family members from the vaxx I begged them not to take it. It was a massive psyop to scare them into taking it. Having said that it must be horrific being vaxxed and learning what it was really about.
I pray medbeds can heal them but for me it's too late the damage is done the lives are lost.
I never really thought about their view point once they woke up.
Ready to pull the trigger and there is a shelf life on this psyop.
Once its gone too long the very thing they have tried to avoid will happen. Carnage in the streets Here in Texas is a very large well armed movement saying July 4th could be last day if the military has not finished this.

In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Ringo4maga in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ron The Best is Yet to Come, click on at the bottom under it