Good evening AU family. I would humbly like to ask for your prayers for me and my sister. I just learned that she passed away last night. My heart hurts terribly, and I feel so much pain. Please pray for my sister and please pray that I may find peace. Thank you ❤️

Only people mentioned by @Quathae in this post can reply

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Kathy Noyes to his Publication

Kathy, so sorry to hear of the death of your sister, I pray God will wrap his arms around you to help ease your pain. God Bless You!🙏🙏🙏

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Thank you so much Nancy. ❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

Prayers and hugs to you 😢

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

Thank you Amy. ❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

Sending love and prayers

In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication

Thank you Christopher. ❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

🙏

In response Brian Strong to his Publication

Thank you Brian. ❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

So sorry for your loss Kathy💔. I pray that God’s love surround you completely..that He give you comfort and peace in the knowledge that your sister is with Him and her savior Jesus Christ. 🙏❤️🙏

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

Thank you Janet. ❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

🙏♥️🙏

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Thank you so much. ❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏👣🙏

Prayers sent

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

😔🙏❤🙏

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I'm very sorry. Please GOD wrap your arms around Kathy with love. Give her strength through this loss and may her sister be in your Kingdom in heaven with all of her loved ones who have already passed. Kathy, I carry you in my heart.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Thank you so very much Hope. It means so much to me. ❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

🙏Sorry for your loss Kathy.God Bless you and your Sister.🙏🙏💞

🙏🙏🙏😭😭😭

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Lifting up your dear sister and you in love and prayers, Kathy. So very sorry for your loss. May he bring you comfort and peace. Hugs.
🙏✨❤️🕊

🙏🙏🙏

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

🙏🙏🙏

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Sending love and prayers 🙏💙

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Thank you so much Bee Bee. ❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Hopeful1) can see their posts

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

🙏🙏🙏

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

Im sorry for your loss Kathy. Here is something, I had to learn, a very long time ago.
What is Dying?
I am standing upon the seashore. A ship at my side, spreads her white sails to the morning breeze and starts for the blue ocean. She is an object of beauty and strength. I stand and watch her, until at length she hangs like a speck of white cloud, just where the sea and the sky come down to mingle with each other. Then someone at my side says, "There! She's gone."
Gone where? Gone from my sight, --that is all. She is just as large in mast and hull and spar, as she was when she left my side, and just as able to bear her load of living freight to the place of destination. Her diminished size is in me, and not in her. And just when someone at my side had said, "There! She's gone." there are others watching Her coming, and other voices ready to take up the Glad Shout, "There, She Comes!"
And that is dying.

(She was needed on the other side of the veil)

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏
So sorry for your loss.

Follower of Jesus, Retired teacher, Trump supporter, Grandmother, Wife, Sister, Daughter, Peacemaker No DMs.

Father please comfort Kathy through her grief and give her peace that passes all understanding.

I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you. 🙏🙏🙏

In response Diana Summer to her Publication

Thank you so much. ❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Deepest Condolences to you and your family in this time of loss of a sister. I have two and know their worth, through good times and bad, especially as we grow older.

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

Thank you for your kind words. It means so much. ❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Returning to where we came from. Praying you take comfort in that.
She is alive in the ‘after this life’.

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Thank you so much. You are right. I believe and I know that right now she’s so happy seeing my parents and all our previous pets up in heaven. It just is so painful. I’m the only one left in my family and I feel numb, lost, devastated. ❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

So very sorry to hear of your loss. Sending angels to comfort you and bless you and your sister. These things are so hard to comprehend and the pain is so deep it feels as if the pain will never go away. Know that we all love you here, and are pulling for you and your sister. God bless you dear one.

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

Thank you so very much. It means so much to me. ❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Thank you Lord for blessing and healing Kathy and her sister joining you in Heaven.🙏😇

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Thank you so much ❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

I'm so sorry for your loss. I pray the lord wraps u in his arms an comforts you through your loss. As he welcomes her into his kingdom. 🙏🙏

In response Sue Breitweiser to his Publication

Thank you so much Sue. ❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread